Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (March 24th, 2016)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Batman vs. Superman (2016)

She has an interesting take on the matter, her videos are really entertaining.

The difference of hate between the Mandarin and "Super Neck Snap" is because the Mandarin wasn't the main character and it was the third movie, whereas Man of steel was the first movie and of much bigger character.

Changing a HUGE character will garner more sceptism and hate than changing a smaller one.

Annoying? Why? Is it her voice? :lol I find her really insightful, don't always agree with her, but I've always thought of her as one of the least alienating reviewers out there.

She's so high on herself, basically dissing every franchise and acting as if she could do every one better

She also seems to think she can speak for the fans, when really she's only speaking her own opinion. DOFP for example regularly tops some of the most anticipated 2014 movie lists (currently 4th on IMDB) and she says everyone is dis-interested :slap

Last edited:

The difference of hate between the Mandarin and "Super Neck Snap" is because the Mandarin wasn't the main character and it was the third movie, whereas Man of steel was the first movie and of much bigger character.

Changing a HUGE character will garner more sceptism and hate than changing a smaller one.

She's so high on herself, basically dissing every franchise and acting as if she could do every one better

She also seems to think she can speak for the fans, when really she's only speaking her own opinion. DOFP for example regularly tops some of the most anticipated 2014 movie lists (currently 4th on IMDB) and she says everyone is dis-interested :slap

:exactly: :goodpost:

:lol I didn't know she was hated here, she seems very neutral to me, I rarely see her dissing a franchise and never acting high and mighty.

She was right on how DC's characters are less flexible though, and the mandarin was advertised to be the main villain.

She was indeed correct about the Mandarin advertising. That's why I felt disappointed, false promises and all that. I couldn't care less about magic rings I was stoked to see Osama Ben Kingsley, he looked like an amazing character from the advertising.

She was indeed correct about the Mandarin advertising. That's why I felt disappointed, false promises and all that. I couldn't care less about magic rings I was stoked to see Osama Ben Kingsley, he looked like an amazing character from the advertising.

Yup, he was an awesome character wasted. I still think Iron Man 3 would have been terrible twist or not.

:lol I didn't know she was hated here, she seems very neutral to me, I rarely see her dissing a franchise and never acting high and mighty.

She was right on how DC's characters are less flexible though, and the mandarin was advertised to be the main villain.
Nova's mostly mad that she brought up that people want X-men and spiderman to go back to marvel pictures. ;)

i was a boy, but now Im a bat :rotfl:rotfl

well, At least she is not as annoying as this one.....

those videos are seriously painful to watch. I couldn't even finish ONE video... Not even one.... :computer

I'll take that other girl's videos over this one Any Day.... :banghead

She's fapfodder but god damn annoying....

And uh, Wonder Woman isn't technically a 'lead'. It's like BATMAN SUPERMAN oh look there's Wonder Woman....

She's annoying but makes good points about this movie being a litmus test for WW, and she's pretty much making a lot of the points a lot of people here have been making :lol

well the girl in the first video was making a lot of really good points about WB and Marvel, But you guys were saying how annoying she was.
I've never seen that other girl before, So basing the opinion on how annoying someone is, the girl with the pink hair I posted wins hands down. I really can't stand her lol.

Ugh... :lol

Nerd_Dork_Geek_Venn_Diagram.jpg

https://www.forbes.com/sites/tarabrown/2012/03/26/dear-fake-geek-girls-please-go-away/

Nova's mostly mad that she brought up that people want X-men and spiderman to go back to marvel pictures. ;)

:rotfl

and that chick in the video is annoying, no wonder Gaspar finds her entertaining. :lol

Really the fans are pissed because he snapped his neck. Some people take it too seriously as though the movies are only made with fan boys in mind never mind the rest of the planet who might want be interested in just being entertained with out having to contemplate whether or not that particular action or saying is in keeping with the comic. Movies are built up with a good screen play, acting and special effects both post and pre production. They all come together to convey a cohesive story.

I always felt that the announcement of this movie was rushed as they gave no indications that they when they would plan a sequel and in fact they stated over and over that if they were to make a squeal it would focus on superman characters only as those the other DC characters did not exist. Yet much to everyone's surprise they decided to have a superman/ batman movie which makes sense as why bother going through another origin movie when it is still fresh in peoples mind and get two birds with one stone bring back batman and use his popularity to create a some what contender for Avengers while at the same time using the movie to reintroduce a new batman with out having to go through and origin movie.

DC has a lot of good source material so I hoping hat future movies will be as grand as they are in the comics. Green lantern should be rebooted and be written to fit in this new universe.

I would like to see DC movies to have at least one movie a year they have huge line up of characters that can be taped but this will in involve them taking the time and risks to develop the right fit for the characters I don't think they can suffer any more misfires like Green lantern or Jonah Hex

Last edited:
Back