Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (March 24th, 2016)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Batman vs. Superman (2016)

You will believe...a cat can speak in tongues :lol

True but at least they weren't forced into Dildo ships, much worse offense than a neck snap if you ask me.

:lol

STM still > MOS.

:lol

I have no problems with the neck snap.

In Superman II, Sups tosses de-powered Zod into a crevasse to fall to his death.

I believe it was explained in one of the extras on the DVD that they didn't die, but lost their powers. There was a scene in the extras showing them getting arrested and sent to jail after that.

I believe it was explained in one of the extras on the DVD that they didn't die, but lost their powers. There was a scene in the extras showing them getting arrested and sent to jail after that.

That never made into the film though.

That's true, but I think it is still meant to be canon. Don't quote me on that though.

Yup, being taken away in cuffs by Canadian Mounties.

But it's it not in the final film, it doesn't matter. All three fell to their death.

Yep, like EvilFace said, we watched all three fall to their death. We weren't meant to assume anything different.

Yeah Superman 2 is a lot different then the version we were supposed to get the cut and reedited many parts. Its only the Fan boys that are having a problem everybody else seems to either comment on the actual movie it shelf whether the like it or not the general criticism was the over top fight scene in the end.
As far as the total destruction of the city from the beginning when the showed Lex Luthors logo on all the buildings and trucks getting destroyed it was basically a foreshadow to what will be a major plot point in the squeal. How the these aliens came to destroy us and they can't be trusted that the way he is set up in the comics and animation I am surprised the fan boys could not pick up on that.

In any event I would have liked a sequel to follow in the vain of the death and return of Superman as I think it is one of the best and most popular superman story arcs either that or the could have Branica come to earth. Still could happen thought Lex makes his version of Bizzaro and calls it doomsday. In and any case just the death and return would be one hell of a movie.

At least Cavill's Superman showed remorse for what he had to do. Reeve smiled, pinch's Lois's rear end and then flew off to show a truck driver who's boss. :)

True, and his his 'revenge' better, BUT that was before he was Superman and more to be expected.

For Pa Kents death, they should have skipped the tornado bit and had him walk out of that bar seeing Clark in the act of vandalizing the truck. Instant death.

Back