Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (March 24th, 2016)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Batman vs. Superman (2016)

Jennifer Garner was interviewed at the Screen Actors Guild Awards and said this about the new Bat suit: "The suit, is unbelievably cool. It's a total reinvention! It looks great!"

I can't wait to see it. I'm hoping for grey and dark blue... completely different than Nolans take on the character. I'm also hoping for a non army tank sized Batmobile. :lol
Agreed. :cool: ..& I LOVE Jennifer Garner.. :love :lol

I’m sticking to my guns, Superman Returns was a very good movie. Showed a lot of Supermans problems in a non cliche way.
We're definitely on the same side dude (I'll always prefer it over MOS), but it could've been a lot better than it was.

I'd call it an honourable effort. :duff

Yup, The way he dealt with being a deadbeat dad was pretty good.
Becoming a Super-stalker, and paying no child support. So VERY Superman there ! :lol Gets RIGHT ot the heart of who his character is.
Just like tossing someone down a ravine to their death.
Hey - whoah - look out - stay on target!!! You've gone off the road. :lol

Dead beat dad? He didn’t know it was his kid until the end of the movie. When he found out, he saw his son, and told Lois he will always be around.
The whole stalking scene was really blown up. It was one scene, he hears she doesn’t care about him and he flies into space. If he would have come back to the house the next day, then that would be a whole other story.
:lecture :lecture :lecture

My problems were :

Krypton is just every sci-fi movie of the past 15 years cobbled togeather. Watching Russel Crowe dive off his Avatar beast into the Matrix baby pit in time to dodge Zod's Clone War gunships was a terrible way to set the tone.
:lol :lol :lol - well said. I agree with some of your other points too; convolution, carnage for bleakness' sake etc.

MOS Crapton design is already forgotten.

STM Krypton is still vivid decades later.
:rotfl :rotfl :rotfl - :lecture

If you aren't looking for conversation try a newspaper. All the headlines, none of the discussion, just want you seem to want.

Or is it that you want to live in a world where everyone agrees with you? would you prefer something like this format :

They're making a BVS Movie!

Day One : I like this idea

Me too!

Nothing else to say because everyone agrees, no reason to come here for 2 years

the movie comes out

Day One : I liked this!

me too!

Cya in another 3 years!

:lol

:exactly:

Thanks captains obvious :)
Im not talking about guys who are discussing stuff, exchanging opinions, views.
But the one who keep repeating the same bs on and on...
Who basically hate MOS, who already planning on hating te next one.
Knowing nothing on it.
Coming with their opinions and leaving with them.
They are not here to have discussions.
If that works for you guys , fine, i just hope when i get notified by the thread to read something interesting.
Most of the Time the samedi bs from the same people...
Annoying .
But enjoy :)

Would more lolcat gifs help with your dilema. :lol

^^^ if you want to hear news! there is an option in google search! Change setting for alerts and it will trigger you even if Ben affleck farts... ;) !

So this is what you guys prefer?

complaining.

complaining.

complaining.

I see the differance now. You guys complain about the people who complain. But without them you wouldn't have a reason to come here either it seems. This is quite the quandary indeed.

Deckard in for the kill. :lol

In fairness I feel I have repeated myself quite a bit in this thread so they have a point regarding myself, although they didn't name names. I'm gonna try to give it a break. Lets see how that works out :D

2013-02-11.jpg

Urgh seriously people who hate MOS and keep coming here or on the movie thread to share their truth is so funny.
The movie was bad, it did not perform, no heart, boring, over the top action... Blahblah blahblah... Bull****!
Dc is copying Marvel, loki rocks, i love Hulk s *****.... Great who cares!
Move on guys, there are many movies out there that deserve your so perfect opinions.

This is a discussion forum, created to, you know, discuss whatever topic we like. Maybe you should leave and start your own blog disabling the commentary feature. It seems you're completely incapable of dealing with people who have an opposing view. :lecture

I get what he’s saying, we have all been saying the same thing non stop and we won’t change any opinions. But it is also fun to debate everything.

Are you guys ready for the glut of new batman merchandise and DC merchandise Hot Toys will put out over this? We got like 6 different versions of the same Bale Batman from Nolans films imagine all the different versions of Affleck Batman we are going to get now?

to me the basic objective of a forum is for people to air their views, opinions, differences and enjoy and respect the same! ... What would life be if people dint push and pull (respectfully)...
For a healthy exchange to happen... People need to learn to respect others views and more importantly keep PATIENCE! ... Some people just dont get that!

By the way Deckard... That post was awesome... On the complaining part. You just hit that outta the park! ...

Are you guys ready for the glut of new batman merchandise and DC merchandise Hot Toys will put out over this? We got like 6 different versions of the same Bale Batman from Nolans films imagine all the different versions of Affleck Batman we are going to get now?

Don even go there man... 2013 was a huge damage on finances and between HT and customs, i will have to start selling my furniture and cars... Not sure what will i get with it, may be a dx...

Don even go there man... 2013 was a huge damage on finances and between HT and customs, i will have to start selling my furniture and cars... Not sure what will i get with it, may be a dx...

I'm gonna do my best to pass on all of that. Almost as much for my wallet's sake as anything else I've just decided that Keaton was the definitive Batman, I'll buy his stuff and that's it. They don't make much of his stuff so that's less spending.

I'm gonna do my best to pass on all of that. Almost as much for my wallet's sake as anything else I've just decided that Keaton was the definitive Batman, I'll buy his stuff and that's it. They don't make much of his stuff so that's less spending.

Did u go for the armory set or did u give it a pass? ... I still dont have a dx09 but will buy returns batman and michelle etc... But yeah wallets bleeding big time

Plus i and my wife have our own lil collectible coming in 2 months ;) that would be our first!

Yeah, I skipped most of the Baleman merchandice, and I'm likely gonna pass on most of the batfleck stuff as well. i decided that Kevin Conroy was the definiteive Batman, So I'll focus on that and comic stuff.

Did u go for the armory set or did u give it a pass? ... I still dont have a dx09 but will buy returns batman and michelle etc... But yeah wallets bleeding big time

Plus i and my wife have our own lil collectible coming in 2 months ;) that would be our first!

Congrats. I'm single so it'll probably be some years away before I have one of those pieces :lol

The armory you're referring to I presume is the Bale Batman one? I've completely dropped out of collecting Nolan Batman stuff. Just couldn't hope to keep up with not only HT releases but customs aswell.

Of course people are here to debate, and its fun.
Who said otherwise? Learn to read.

This is a discussion forum, created to, you know, discuss whatever topic we like. Maybe you should leave and start your own blog disabling the commentary feature. It seems you're completely incapable of dealing with people who have an opposing view. :lecture

Says the guy who basically called me enemy of America because i didnt like Lone survivor (based on its cinematographical aspect). looks like you cant read because im not talking only about those against the movie but also those who loved it.
You re the one incapable of a lot of things amongst them dealing people having an opposing opinion.
Repeating as nauseum, the same arguments coming back and back... Is boring...
Cant wait to read once more about how WW is miscast for the gazillion Time.
I have absolutely no problem with those who didnt like the movie, and have low expectation about the new one, even agree on a lot of the flaws they expose. So no mister, once again you are completely wrong and might just keep it quiet instead of putting words into peoples mouths.

Last edited:

Kevin Smith has said a bit more about the Bat-suit:

“When the show was all done, Zack was all like ‘Kev come here, come here’, and he takes me over to the corner and whips out his phone, and he shows me a picture of Batman. Live action version of Batman. A very familiar Batman, I might add. It didn’t look like any of the cinematic Batmans that have ever gone before. He shows me that picture and behind Batman…Superman in the suit looming in the distance. Both on a roof top kind of thing. It was on a set, a little set the put together for this photo shoot. So I was like ‘Oh my god! Is that the suit?! The suit looks amazing! Did you get people to model it?’ And he goes, ‘That’s your boy.’ And I look closely and it’s Ben Affleck wearing the suit. The suit, it is not mine to spill, in terms of what it looks like, you’ll see it. They’ll tell you when they want you to know, but any Batman fan is going to be F—ing pleased. I’m going to tell you that right now. They gave you the suit you all wanted to see.”

I bet we will get that pic at Comic Con this year, hopefully with some footage or a look at Wonder Woman too.

Of course people are here to debate, and its fun.
Who said otherwise? Learn to read.

Says the guy who basically called me enemy of America because i didnt like Lone survivor (based on its cinematographical aspect). looks like you cant read because im not talking only about those against the movie but also those who loved it.
You re the one incapable of a lot of things amongst them dealing people having an opposing opinion.
Repeating as nauseum, the same arguments coming back and back... Is boring...
Cant wait to read once more about how WW is miscast for the gazillion Time.
I have absolutely no problem with those who didnt like the movie, and have low expectation about the new one, even agree on a lot of the flaws they expose. So no mister, once again you are completely wrong and might just keep it quiet instead of putting words into peoples mouths.

Yet you barf out the same asinine response you did in the Lone Survivor thread (after saying how unbelievable the movie was - a bunch of stupid people jumping off cliffs the whole movie), telling people to "learn to read" when people called you out there to. What's next? More pathetic, childish namecalling? 9 times out of 10 if people keep misunderstanding you, it's not their fault. Food for thought.

Last edited:
Back