Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (March 24th, 2016)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Batman vs. Superman (2016)

You know, Kal-el can go ***k himself the more that I think of it

'where I'm from it means 'hope' - yeah? you only found that out like what, yesterday? The day before? How long have you lived on the planet where Hope is spelt H O P E?!

Put HOPE on your chest you ungreateful piece of... :gah: I've had it with him

Frickin' alien

Of course people are here to debate, and its fun.
Who said otherwise? Learn to read.

Says the guy who basically called me enemy of America because i didnt like Lone survivor (based on its cinematographical aspect). looks like you cant read because im not talking only about those against the movie but also those who loved it.
You re the one incapable of a lot of things amongst them dealing people having an opposing opinion.
Repeating as nauseum, the same arguments coming back and back... Is boring...
Cant wait to read once more about how WW is miscast for the gazillion Time.
I have absolutely no problem with those who didnt like the movie, and have low expectation about the new one, even agree on a lot of the flaws they expose. So no mister, once again you are completely wrong and might just keep it quiet instead of putting words into peoples mouths.

Don’t worry, I hated is also.

Very possible that will happen. Recalling that Kal's idea of hope was taught to him by a guy who committed suicide to prove a point.

Oh yeah, Pa Kent's student is clearly not to be ****ed with. Dump a pitcher of water on him? Watch your livelihood be destroyed!

:lol giving the guy a mild shove might have been less damaging.

But the Truck Scene was sooo nessacary to give the film it's required grounding in reality. Real people have tempers. And the level of destruction was needed to, to make it Edgy, and appeal to modern auidences ;)

" In this movie it represents Hope. Hope that you'll buy into this film, and give our corporate overloards billions"

Very possible that will happen. Recalling that Kal's idea of hope was taught to him by a guy who committed suicide to prove a point.

tumblr_static_batman-laughing.gif

Are you guys ready for the glut of new batman merchandise and DC merchandise Hot Toys will put out over this? We got like 6 different versions of the same Bale Batman from Nolans films imagine all the different versions of Affleck Batman we are going to get now?

url

Kevin Smith has said a bit more about the Bat-suit:

“When the show was all done, Zack was all like ‘Kev come here, come here’, and he takes me over to the corner and whips out his phone, and he shows me a picture of Batman. Live action version of Batman. A very familiar Batman, I might add. It didn’t look like any of the cinematic Batmans that have ever gone before. He shows me that picture and behind Batman…Superman in the suit looming in the distance. Both on a roof top kind of thing. It was on a set, a little set the put together for this photo shoot. So I was like ‘Oh my god! Is that the suit?! The suit looks amazing! Did you get people to model it?’ And he goes, ‘That’s your boy.’ And I look closely and it’s Ben Affleck wearing the suit. The suit, it is not mine to spill, in terms of what it looks like, you’ll see it. They’ll tell you when they want you to know, but any Batman fan is going to be F—ing pleased. I’m going to tell you that right now. They gave you the suit you all wanted to see.”

I bet we will get that pic at Comic Con this year, hopefully with some footage or a look at Wonder Woman too.

Thats awesome, new suit and hopefully a weird new batmobile. Thats one thing, I really like about cinematic Bats is most of them have very unique rides to set them apart from one another. Do not disappoint WB :lecture

I wanna see Superman rip a guy's beating heart right out of his chest in the next one.

They'd better give a tampon with each ticket. :lol

The "lines" at his hips are WAY TOO THIN. I allmost never notice them.
I had to read that twice, the first time I thought you were saying Cavill's hips were too thin :lol

Whew, glad it was just a misread.

They should incorporate the red undies aesthetic, into the belt design - I've always thought that.

3 times in the theatre and probably 3 or 4 viewings at home and the lack of red still bugs me. I was in the crowd before the movie came out that didn't like the lack, but thought I'd get used to it, but still haven't.

"You just ripped out that guy's heart!!!!"

"Where I come from it's called 'giving him hope.' I will now eat his hope to honor him."

Thats being saved for the eventual reboot with a new Superman from Krypton, Kal El Drogo, barbarian of Krypton.

But the Truck Scene was sooo nessacary to give the film it's required grounding in reality. Real people have tempers. And the level of destruction was needed to, to make it Edgy, and appeal to modern auidences ;)

grounding reality? Kal has ADD in that reality.

I don't think the lack of red undies is what people notice, while I liked MoS' suit, my initial impression was that it looked like a set of pajamas, I think they need a more contrasting belt to separate the top part from the bottom part.

Like this, minus the paneling and turtle neck:

2753818-clip_31.jpg

I think that's more the coloring, cause it has like a thick brush, but yeah, I'm not a fan of the paneling, but you get the idea about the belt.

Could've been worse...

;)

I don't think the lack of red undies is what people notice, while I liked MoS' suit, my initial impression was that it looked like a set of pajamas, I think they need a more contrasting belt to separate the top part from the bottom part.

Like this, minus the paneling and turtle neck:

2753818-clip_31.jpg

Kenneth rockfort art always the best

Back