Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (March 24th, 2016)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice

Well, in that case - how about an Azrael Batman, instead of that same old Bruce Wayne geezer all the time? :huh
Hal is the worst GL and least interesting character of them all :wave

That would actually be a better fit with the Snyderverse IMO. Azrael and Supes would just kill any enemy that opposed them.
:lol :goodpost:

post-31776-Liar-Liar-laughing-gif-Jim-Car-4PHD.gif

Huge spoilers:

Spoiler Spoiler:

If Superman was able to really kill Zod by snapping his neck then Doomsday, if they use him, should be able to really kill Superman, surely.

Also, if Luthor or Batman use kryptonite, they should be able to snap Supes' neck.

Huge spoilers:

Spoiler Spoiler:
He's going to turn that body into Bizarro. :lol

Fan made but still kinda cool in a Jim Lee kinda way:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    249.7 KB · Views: 213

He's going to turn that body into Bizarro. :lol

Maybe It would make sense as he could be the muscle to Luther's brains. I am still trying to figure it all out Superman's top villians include Doomsday and Cyborg Superman but Bizarro has a little of both of them. Still wish they would hint at what sequence of events these stories will follow.

I just want to know when they will really use the doomsday script as that would be amazing and make the death really believable not some cheap gimmick. One thing DC I think has a decent job with is their villains. The are a bit more menacing things like Ronan , whiplash Malaketh really don't have any impact

Yeah, so far DC's villains have been more interesting than Marvel's for the most part, Ultron should be an exception, and later on Thanos.

Zod > Malekith, Ronan, Loki, "Mandarin"...

Faora, Nam-Ek > The chitauri, the dark elves, 10 rings etc etc.

Red Skull, Whiplash, Pierce and Obadiah have been pretty badass though.

Last edited:

I would agree with that. Whiplash and Winter Soldier have been the only interesting bad guys to me.

Loki is good, but too many babyface and heel flipflops.

Back