Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (March 24th, 2016)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice

Snyder is great- he needs great scripts like any other director does.

Which is why I have a lot of faith in this movie, I think the new writer can set things right or put what MoS started in a good path.

I started thinking though, how much fight a 40 something Batman has left in him? I mean, how fast would the timeline go?

How old is IM supposed to be at the start of the MCU? Doesn't seem to be younger than 40 does he?

Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice

I think in Iron Man 1 he's supposed to be in his mid 30's

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Lol really? I guess being IM for a couple of years takes a harsher toll on you than being Batman for 20 :lol

I mean Iron Man 1, IM3 I think he's in his early 40's.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Snyder is an all american In-N-Out Burger. Looks good, tastes good, but makes you sick afterwards. Waay to much cheese.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    78.9 KB · Views: 152

So, I guess Michael Bay's films are like an extra hot & spicy four day old taco.

Colourful, smells kinda suspect, & once you give in, your stomach starts to turn & - there's a big explosion at the end. :fart

I forget Difabio's Nolan Bats timeline, but doesn't he exist as Batman for a total of, like a year and a half or something? :lol He truly earned his retirement there.

Back