Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (March 24th, 2016)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice

I just like messing with all you WB/DC fans, you know, you and Gaspar. :lol

See? There it is again. You, sir, are a master spin doctor. The sad part is that I know you're joking and those people on the news aren't.:lol

Was just listening to a bunch of rumors from "insiders".

No jokes allowed in this movie, still very serious important stuff.

They're probably constantly running showings of "Schindler's List" in all the cast and crew trailers. :lol

See? There it is again. You, sir, are a master spin doctor. The sad part is that I know you're joking and those people on the news aren't.:lol

What I lack in intelligence I make up for in lolcat-isms. :lol

They're probably constantly running showings of "Schindler's List" in all the cast and crew trailers. :lol

That is some funny ****. :lol

I wonder how soon the HT Affleck gets announced.

It could set a new precedent; a full line of collectibles - high & low end, a year before anyone's seen the film. :lol

Every time you guys call him "Batfleck", I just see this image in my head :gah:

or

duckula2.jpg

Man he would make a great Dark Knight Returns Batman.

If they ever do an adaptation of the book, definitely want Rodriguez, Miller and Brolin.

As washed up and predictable as Miller and Rodriguez are, I agree with you that they would be preferable over Snyder and Goyer.

because a full out green screen black and white dark knight returns film with dialogue thats offer stuffed with political views and anti government crap in it makes for the perfect batman film... errr umm wait i think i might like that... lol

Snyder loves him some green screens. But yeah, the heavy handed politics of old man Miller have really gotten out of hand. He went off the deep end sometime in the '90s.

Snyder loves him some green screens. But yeah, the heavy handed politics of old man Miller have really gotten out of hand. He went off the deep end sometime in the '90s.

yeah Miller is too into his own mind set of how ****** the world is and he's too focused on the dreaded side of things, no hope to be found here when it comes to his stuff.

Hell he made superman a government sellout , and **** grayson a freak replacement for the joker

Looks like they're about to do it.

Never look a gift Godzilla in the mouth...

Back