Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (March 24th, 2016)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

Could it be said that Bay is t-bagging the audience?

Or

6KjNG39.gif

People rip on the 4th one for being long but it has no Shia or Duhamel and is the only one with no toilet or body part humor.

So comics wise, Damian is back to life and has superpowers

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

So comics wise, Damian is back to life and has superpowers

Right now? Or until January? I'm a little behind, on which series? Incorporated? Detective? Batman?

Oh and Superman apparently is getting a new suit in January, which is good, I never fully liked the bio suit, some artists made it look awesome but I just didn't like the concept, too much.

Right now? Or until January? I'm a little behind, on which series? Incorporated? Detective? Batman?

Oh and Superman apparently is getting a new suit in January, which is good, I never fully liked the bio suit, some artists made it look awesome but I just didn't like the concept, too much.
He's coming back from Apokolips with a superpowered Damian. Batman and Robin 38

He's coming back from Apokolips with a superpowered Damian. Batman and Robin 38

Oh yeah, found it.

B0aPSTlIAAAIglv.jpg

That'd be in January then, right? Pretty cool, I was waiting for them to revive Damian, and I'm interested to see what superpowers he has.

I hate that it's a spoiler though, such a dumb trend, like the death of Wolverine, freaking 2 months before it actually happened :slap

Yup, but that's no secret, longest death in comics was Barry Allen I think.

Doesn't bother me anymore, especially in this case since I like the character a lot.

He will rise from the ashes of the Phoenix wearing his original costume, and the fake 52 costume will go back to hell where it belongs. :yess:

l2SaXCi.jpg

I don't think he'll be wearing his briefs, although I'd like him to.

Actually, I don't think anyone in comics wears briefs anymore...

But anything that's not paneled, over-designed and "biotechnology" will be fine by me.

I did like the black S on the cape, the roman draping style, and the fact that it ends up in a point, since the cape was his baby blanket, I assume they'll keep it.

But suit itself, the paneling and the fact that it was a nano tech bs that materialized out of nothing was just too much.

I actually didn't mind the collar, it looks rather elegant.

I own the first film - but yeah, ^ pretty much ^.
So do I. Still very good, despite its obvious flaws.

eBkRMZe.jpg

If only Hot Rod's dumb ass could have been as marginalized in the movie as he is on the movie poster :(

Yup, but that's no secret, longest death in comics was Barry Allen I think.
Bucky remained dead much longer. Norman Osborne as well.

He initially died in the early '70s, in the Death of Gwen Stacy storyline. I think he came back to life in the mid-90s, and was killed again, then came back again in the mid 2000s I think.

In short, only a handful of comicbook deaths meant something and lasted.

I wonder how long Wolverine's death will last.

Back