Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (March 24th, 2016)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice

Italicizes and quotations typically means quotes.
And self projection outlets.

Also, I agree with you that the only merit these superheroes have is to sell lunch box, stickers, coloring books and toys. That doesn't mean life has to suck though, bro, coloring books and stickers are fun. I loved me some colorforms as a kid.
I'm sure you believe all that.

And self projection outlets.

I remember when you tried this reversal crap on Nam when he was insinuating you were a bit queer or something. :lol

Never change man, these superhero discussions sure don't!

Struttin' and strollin'?

You're not having an existential crisis, are ya?

I gots to go now. Catch ya later. Cheer up, baby, it's Saturday!

I'm pissed because my Terminator doll got pushed back a couple of days thanks to UPS.

I remember when you tried this reversal crap on Nam when he was insinuating you were a bit queer or something. :lol

Never change man, these discussions sure don't!
Or maybe you two share something in common, you dawg.

I reverse it because you're clearly insecure about being insinuated as a homosexual, probably the very word makes you uncomfortable, that's cool, I don't care if you want to imply I am, I won't take it as an insult, I'm not though, but go ahead, it probably bothers you more than me, and I don't care about your own closet insecurities.

I don't know who peed in your wheaties but try to pick a fight with someone else, please.

"Enlightening discussion" is how we start fights on the boards nowadays? I've been doing it wrong by just calling people dip****s. :lol

Insecurities? Implications? Where is all this stuff coming from man? :lol

All I posted was the enlightenment comment (didn't even quote anyone) then ya mocked my "lunch box" posts from a few days ago (which again, didn't start out directed at you, but at Batfan, till you took offense to it). Fine. Then I responded that you got major chubs for Batman and Superman in a similar way. You throw it back at me. Okay, whatever. I'm not going to follow you down the rabbit hole.

Anyway, I was just pointing out that these discussions just seem to go in circles and basically boils down to someone's "favorite superhero/movie/property". For me, it's right up there with the "which fictional character would win in a fight" discussions where people get worked up over facts vs. opinion about a stupid character. I don't think these superhero movies really bring out the best in people on message boards. Rest assured, we'll be seeing the same drivel for the next few years.

Last edited:

Ever since MoS, a topic is not well discussed if it's not discussed 20 times.

All I posted was the enlightenment comment (didn't even quote anyone) then ya mocked my "lunch box" posts from a few days ago (which again, didn't start out directed at you, but at Batfan, till you took offense to it). Fine. Then I responded that you got major chubs for Batman and Superman in a similar way. You throw it back at me. Okay, whatever. I'm not going to follow you down the rabbit hole.

I took offense to it? :lol I liked that debate :monkey2 it's one of the few in depth debates I've had here that actually gave me a different perspective, I disagreed with your stuff, did not get offended by it.

I wasn't going through that rabbit hole but I'm glad it's over.

Jeez man!

I don't think I'd be logging onto a dolly/superhero forum anymore, that's for sure.

You're right, you'd be hanging out here instead.

hugitout.jpg

Yes, I'm nihilistic and think life sucks so I find bewbs to cry on.

Edward-Norton-Meets-Bob-In-Fight-Club-Gif.gif

Back