Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (March 24th, 2016)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice

This production is already turning people gay (prison style) from inverted excitement. That's why it's so very important to hate first, ask questions later.

This production is already turning people gay (prison style) from inverted excitement. That's why it's so very important to hate first, ask questions later.

I wish I could tell you that Gasper fought the good fight, and the BvS hype let him be. I wish I could tell you that, but sideshowfreaks is no fairy-tale world. He never said who did it, but we all knew. Things went on like that for awhile, forum life consists of routine, and then more routine. Every so often, Gasper would show up with fresh bruises. BvS kept at him, sometimes he was able to fight it off, sometimes not. And that's how it went for Gasper, that was his routine. I do believe those first two years were the worst for him, and I also believe that if things had gone on that way, this place would have got the best of him.

So you're saying it's time to have that talk with Gaspar?

Me? I can shower wherever I want to!

naked-gun-11-300x173.jpg

Gaspar: I'm sorry, DiFabio. I'm sorry that happened to you.
DiFabio: I'm not. I'm lucky. I feel lucky because it's wrong, Gaspar. It's wrong and it was eating me up, it was going to kill me. And I kept asking myself all the time, how did I buy into this ****? It was because I was pissed off, and nothing I ever did ever took that feeling away. I quoted Shawshank Redemption, Gaspar, I quoted it. And it didn't make me feel any different. It just got me more lost and I'm tired of being pissed off, Gaspar. I'm just tired of it.

Jye: Make a move and the bunny gets it.

Last edited:

**** Batman and Supermurderer.

I hung out with every goddamn Godzilla that have ever existed from 1954 to 2004 today.

Win is too weak of a word to describe today.

Last edited:

What if Groddzilla was the villain?

I guess Batman won't make it through this one :( Oh, well. Probably for the best that the franchise end before it really begins.

Superman probably breaks his neck.
frown.png

Well that would certainly be "gritty and grounded." I'm guessing Jean Paul Valley will replace him and be the Batman for this franchise from here on out. Would be more fitting. Good job, Snyderverse.

Back