Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (March 24th, 2016)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice

You're not a real person!

crying-waterfalls.gif

For some reason, WB is Nolan's *****.

Why Hollywood Loves

Bane's December prologue voice was hilariously bad and hard to understand. People mocked it. Who cares if a WB employee came out and said they'll "fix it"? Is that really worth punishing someone over.

They're all real movies, even the bad ones.

I think TDKR and MoS were garbage, but those too, are movies.

Of course they're real movies, but they do feel like high quality television shows and some of them like Thor 2 and Iron Man 2 feel like filler episodes to keep us watching until the season finale which would be the Avengers where we get all of our answers and then they tease the next season/phase again.

Where did everyone get the awesome Spooktacular signatures and Avatars? It's too late now, but they're awesome!

Nolan is uptight, look at the production pics for the trilogy, he doesn't seem to be having fun at all...

But I'm glad there won't be (probably) post credit scenes in the DCCU.

While I love Marvel's pc scenes themselves, I hate the fact that they're outside of the movie, credits frame the end of the feature, and most of the times it's important information displayed in those scenes, it's cool when they're playful things like Howard the duck, but I would rather if they left the important teasers and stuff inside the movie.

I would prefer they did the teasers the way Begins did it with the Joker, just after the end of the movie and before the credits.

Looks like Junkie XL will be scorring this movie along with Hans Zimmer. Junkie will be doing the Batman parts while Hans will be doing the Superman stuff. Why does this film seem so bloated?

I'll just leave this here,

Christopher Nolan Nixed Post-Credit Scene for 'Man of Steel' - Hollywood Reporter

Iron Man, Avengers, Captain America: Winter Soldier and Guardians of the Galaxy aren't real movies.

As vice president of the Nolanite committee, I would like to take this time to apologize on behalf of Mr. Nolan. He has apparently spent too much time with actor Matthew Mcconaughey, and was high as **** at the time that question was asked. :monkey3

After Jena Malone was cast, it's obvious this is The Dark Knight Returns by way of Zack Snyder.

I just hope it all comes together with a good story. I just pray all of that dark, gritty realism doesn't get in the way.

Nolan didn't say that quote, it was made up and somehow circulated into "truth" from professional news outlets.

Back