Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (March 24th, 2016)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice

Looking at those thick large-diameter tires with big ass threads definitely makes me think of something streamlined...

:pow

Guess you're not familiar with Batman...

Batmobile_007.jpg

And considering that this has these:

the-batmobile.jpeg

And this these:

rs_600x600-140910112912-600-2batmobile.ls.91014_copy.jpg

Yeah, unfathomable. :pow

Guess you're not familiar with Batman...

Batmobile_007.jpg

And considering that this has these:

Yeah, unfathomable. :pow
someone needs to produce everything here in 1/6, even the Bat copter thingy.

I believe that's a Bat-Davinci on the wall. :lecture

Well hey, if Affleck doesn't save the film, maybe the bat vehicles will make it worth a watch.

Hans Zimmer not composing for Batman

Next, you’re doing another superhero film, Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice, featuring the Superman you’ve scored before for Man of Steel, and also a character that you’ve approached before in a different cinematic context, Batman. Are you doing a different take on Batman, or drawing from your established theme, or something else?

You know something? I have agonized over it. I agonized over it, so much so that finally, I went, I don’t want to betray what Chris, James Newton Howard and I did. And so I asked Zack [Snyder] if it would be OK if I called a friend in. And I’m going to be working with Junkie XL, who really is a great friend. He just finished the Mad Max score. I said to him, “You take care of Batman. I’ll do the other guy.” And Zack loved that idea. It’s a way out.

I read that earlier today too, was interested to see what Zimmer came up with for Batman this time around. I'm sure he'll still be mixing the junkie XL stuff with his own score so will still have a hand in it. I loved some of what Zimmer did for Man of Steel so hope some of his themes make a return.

I read that earlier today too, was interested to see what Zimmer came up with for Batman this time around. I'm sure he'll still be mixing the junkie XL stuff with his own score so will still have a hand in it. I loved some of what Zimmer did for Man of Steel so hope some of his themes make a return.

Yeah, JXL seems to bee doing a good job with Mad Max, and he also worked in TDKR and MoS, so the sountrack should be pretty good.

Eh... XL did an ok job with "Rise of an Empire", copying the style of what Tyler Bates did.
Yet to hear something interesting enough from him.

Eh... XL did an ok job with "Rise of an Empire", copying the style of what Tyler Bates did.
Yet to hear something interesting enough from him.

Yeah, he is fine working, mixing, adapting other peoples scores/compositions. But he's not a composer in his own right. And I've hated some of his Nolan remixes.
Cheesey as ****. Mind you Zimmer will be leading the way I'm sure. Zimmer was one of the only things I really liked about MOS.

Back