Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (March 24th, 2016)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice

After Jena Malone was cast, it's obvious this is The Dark Knight Returns by way of Zack Snyder.

But considering Superman is a noob and the public won't necessarily even like him in this film, plus he'll have no prior history with Batman, who himself isn't gonna be anywhere near as old as Batman is in that story.....and presumably no Joker involved either.....but they're gonna take the major Superman/Batman fight from Dark Knight Returns.....doesn't it kinda **** things up if someone ever wants to directly adapt that for a live action movie?

Nolan didn't say that quote, it was made up and somehow circulated into "truth" from professional news outlets.

tumblr_mp9ifb6Xsz1ssahoko1_500.gif

imagine that, probably someone hanging off whedon's sack. (by interwebz logic)

After AOU I will need nothing more from Mr. Whedon.

but then what jye?

will the universe be complete? will world order be in place? i guess severely overpaid directors of this modern superhero movie trend know the only true answer.

The "controversial" statement makes headlines before a movies release.....hmmmm.

Manufactered misquotes.

Gotta love Hollywood.

Last edited:

Sorry the Marvel movies are not great films or "classics" like some dream that they are..
They are mass entertaiment money machines but in 15 or 20 years will be considered "pro wrestling" genre fad movies...quickly dismissed as mass hysteria...

I still love 'em!

Sorry the Marvel movies are not great films or "classics" like some dream that they are..
They are mass entertaiment money machines but in 15 or 20 years will be considered "pro wrestling" genre fad movies...quickly dismissed as mass hysteria...

I still love 'em!

I think TWS was the most ambitious of all of them. Much more so than the rest of Marvel's offerings, Avengers included.

I still love 'em!

That's every Hollywood movie ever made :lol Anyway, Disney will make Marvel films forever...even after the superhero film genre slows down, Disney will continue to make them.

Back