Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (March 24th, 2016)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice

It's the suit.

1532_Randy_ICPMAD_40.jpg

The suit looks great in that pic, I hope it’s a tad bit lighter on screen though.

@Khev I doubt it, I think it's his real muscles, it's a common problem between bodybuilders, back muscles and triceps too big lead to not being able to even scratch your back :lol

article-0-0E89256200000578-875_468x553.jpg

Could be, just like Josh Hartnett. Fingertips should fall somewhere around mid-thigh. :lecture

(Suddenly becoming body-conscious, Henry Cavill runs into his trailer sobbing and pounds down a pint of Ben & Jerry's Cherry Garcia)

Uh... he's just wearing his pants low for optimal ab exposure. Wouldn't we all if pumped to the max?

@Khev I doubt it, I think it's his real muscles, it's a common problem between bodybuilders, back muscles and triceps too big lead to not being able to even scratch your back :lol

article-0-0E89256200000578-875_468x553.jpg
Apparently he was a fat kid & got bullied. My how he's blossomed. :lol

I caught an old re-run episode of the Graham Norton Show about a month ago, & his guests were Kal & Russ-El. He told the story there, the names they called him, all that. Also He & Russ met years before too, on some movie set. Cal asked Russ for advice on the film biz etc too.. :lol

Apparently he was a fat kid & got bullied. My how he's blossomed. :lol

I caught an old re-run episode of the Graham Norton Show about a month ago, & his guests were Kal & Russ-El. He told the story there, the names they called him, all that. Also He & Russ met years before too, on some movie set. Cal asked Russ for advice on the film biz etc too.. :lol

Bullies are usually the fat ones and the ones married to ugly chicks at high school reunions.

I laugh when i see them.

Jared Leto Eyed to Play The Joker in WB's ‘Suicide Squad’ (Exclusive)

16 hours ago | The Wrap | See recent The Wrap news »

Oscar winner Jared Leto is circling a key role in David Ayer‘s “Suicide Squad” that could prove to be The Joker, an individual familiar with the Warner Bros. project has told TheWrap. Warner Bros. had no comment, while a representative for Leto did not immediately respond to a request for comment. Tom Hardy, Will Smith and Margot Robbie are in various stages of discussions to star in “Suicide Squad,” which David Ayer is directing and Charles Roven is producing. Jesse Eisenberg is also expected to reprise his role as Superman's mortal foe Lex Luthor, though no casting is confirmed at this time. »

- Jeff Sneider

Oscar winner Jared Leto is circling a key role in David Ayer‘s “Suicide Squad” that could prove to be The Joker, an individual familiar with the Warner Bros. project has told TheWrap. Warner Bros. had no comment, while a representative for Leto did not immediately respond to a request for comment. Tom Hardy, Will Smith and Margot Robbie are in various stages of discussions to star in “Suicide Squad,” which David Ayer is directing and Charles Roven is producing. Jesse Eisenberg is also expected to reprise his role as Superman's mortal foe Lex Luthor, though no casting is confirmed at this time. »

- Jeff Sneider

I like Leto, I applaud this. :clap

- Jeff Sneider

So an anonymous person "familiar" to the project told some website that Leto might be interested in playing a character that may or may not be the Joker? Gotta love today's journalism and the internet :lol I think Leto could be great, but I doubt they will introduce their most famous villain in a small film like that....or maybe that's the idea to get people interested. I just hope he doesn't wear makeup and they don't give him an origin story.

No matter what happens with the film or how he's used as a character, no one can ever say the dude doesn't look like Superman. I'm starting to think he looks more like Superman than CR :panic:

Back