Bertie 12" Robots $299 each

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh, yeah, I've seen the regular sized Bramble. When people say 1:1, I think that usually means life-sized. I thought Ashley built a life-sized Bramble and brought it to the Con!!!!! That would have been frakkin' amazing!!!

But yes, cheaper than Bertie!! Can't wait for October!!!

Oh, yeah, I've seen the regular sized Bramble. When people say 1:1, I think that usually means life-sized. I thought Ashley built a life-sized Bramble and brought it to the Con!!!!! That would have been frakkin' amazing!!!

But yes, cheaper than Bertie!! Can't wait for October!!!

Yeah there is a life size one but I just saw that info and wanted to share.:banana

Thanks for the heads up man!! :rock

Oh ^^^^ there is??!!! WTF, why has no one posted pics of a giant ^^^^in' robot with a giant ^^^^in' gatlin gun??!! That's just sad!!!! Even if I didn't know what Bramble was, he would be all over the web!!

I am kinda surprised that Ahsley's blog is kind low on info and pics. I figured there would be much more out there than there is.

Finally!! Someone on the spawn boards posted this...

1004603cj4.jpg

Ash Wood via his Blog said:
I'm back, tired but really humbled and honored to have met so many cool people and have been shown so much interest. Im very fortunate and your support out there never goes unnoticed !

Like Paula said lots of cool stuff happening but I have been gagged, hopefully ill be able too show some very soon, they are all beyond what I have done so far and are incredibly exciting.. well to me..

I will be starting the Les Mort pre-order for a Mid August release this week at Bambalandstore.com and following that the first wave of Bramble will be offered.

Again thanks

Ash

^^^^ING SWEET!!!!! Man, I can't wait for Mort and Bramble!!!!

Back