Bertie 12" Robots $299 each

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hmmm... honestly I don't like the look of this one as much. Now it could just be the one picture, but it just doesn't seem as interesting of a design. But I'll reserve final judgement until later.

I am going to cancel my Berties through SS and I have already ordered 2 more from bamba. The DD Bertie was flexpay though what kind of a fee am I looking at for canceling?

The Brambles will be coming in editions of 200, which makes me think there might be multiple Bramble configurations. And with the current color called the European Division, that makes me think there will be a few different configurations or paint apps!! Brambles Gatling Gun is 13" long!!!!

And here is the schedule for SDCC if you want to get something signed by Ashley:

This is the first edition of Ash's signing schedule for SDCC.

IDW SIGNINGS:

Thurs. 1pm - 2pm
Friday 11am - 12pm
Sat. 12pm - 2 pm
Sun. 11am - 12 pm

All of these signings will take place at the IDW booth.

HIGH FRUCTOSE SIGNING:

Sat. 3pm - 4 pm

TOY TOKYO SIGNING:

Friday 3pm -4pm

The Brambles will be coming in editions of 200, which makes me think there might be multiple Bramble configurations. And with the current color called the European Division, that makes me think there will be a few different configurations or paint apps!! Brambles Gatling Gun is 13" long!!!!

if bertie is any indication, I think you are right. Besides, I think this version fits better with desert rat bertie. I would wait for a newer version that fits better with dirty deed. BTW, I was assuming bramble would be outfitted with some pouchss and such, guess we'll see at SDDC.

Pics of Nom de Plume. I was able to get number 27.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Got mine today and ohhhh man are these worth every penny. One of the nicest figures/statues/collectibles ever! This one really tops them all.

After going back and forth and going back again, reading this entire thread and seeing all of the amazingly bad ass pics of these Berties, I ordered the Dirty Deeds Bertie on FLEXpay!

Just him for now, but I'm sure I'll be getting the Desert version as well. Sucks that I missed out on Nom De Plume, cool ooking figure that would've looked great with these guys. As someone said, it's good to expand your horizons and collect outside the box, these are too freakin' sweet and I love the severed Zombie heads!!! :rock

I'm a sucker for Robots!! :eek: :D

After going back and forth and going back again, reading this entire thread and seeing all of the amazingly bad ass pics of these Berties, I ordered the Dirty Deeds Bertie on FLEXpay!

Just him for now, but I'm sure I'll be getting the Desert version as well. Sucks that I missed out on Nom De Plume, cool ooking figure that would've looked great with these guys. As someone said, it's good to expand your horizons and collect outside the box, these are too freakin' sweet and I love the severed Zombie heads!!! :rock

I'm a sucker for Robots!! :eek: :D

Yeah too true, some other stuff you would not normally buy really complements a collection in my opinion.

And I am also considering to get the Dirty Deeds version, gonna have to see how the Desert version is gonna look. :0

An amazing piece of work to be sure but it's not without it's flaws

- Lack of detail on accessories like the Machete and the pistols. Compared to the rest of the piece they seem cheaper and unfinished. An opening chamber/working hammer even removable bullets would have been amazing. Where's the blood on the machete?

- I would have liked a clear piece of acrylic in place for the "eye" or maybe just a gloss finish.

- Exposed screws in the palms, not a big deal I was just surprised to see them.

- I would have like some weathering effects on the belt and pouches. They seem too clean.

- Some of the scratched paint effects on the DD don't work very well they look like brush strokes and not like scratches.

These are sorta nit-picky complaints but I think they are valid.

Back