Bertie 12" Robots $299 each

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think that typically there is a hold (usually 2-3 month delay with HT and Medicom figs) as the manufacturers would prefer to have people buy from them as opposed to buying through Sideshow. By holding onto them for a extra couple of months that would lead to increased direct sales... at least thats my guess.

I would guess that in the case of HT or Medi, it may just be the "slow boat from China" getting them here a couple of months later than they appear in Japan; any retailers that get them earlier, probably get them direct from a Japanese source and they ship by a faster method. Just my guess...

2673215969_7cda9a2e38_o.jpg

Pop looks too small :p.

:monkey2:monkey2:monkey2:monkey2 so awesome!

Not directed at anyone in partiular, just putting it out there:

These can be bought direct for $330 shipped right now and they ship like 3-Day EMS. So if anyone doesn't want to wait, just order them from Bambaland.com. No need to complain about SSC not having them in stock.

Not directed at anyone in partiular, just putting it out there:

These can be bought direct for $330 shipped right now and they ship like 3-Day EMS. So if anyone doesn't want to wait, just order them from Bambaland.com. No need to complain about SSC not having them in stock.

I would but last I checked bambaland only accepted paypal which wouldn't work as I don't have the cash right now. That's why SSC and the credit card option is the best choice.

just got my dirty deeds :D this thing is awesome!!!!!! Thanks Joe.

like most people have posted, the paint job on DD is great. the base metallic grey is very very well done, the white skull markings and numbers and graffitis are flawlessly applied. The rust are superb. The only negative thing I can say about the paint job is the silver scraping. Some look very much painted. not very natural looking. (mainly because the painter used the same size brush, so the size is all about the same, some look like he/she just used a silver marker.)

The more I pose DD the more I feel this is a very well engineered figure. Though simple in design, the joints worked very well. especially the hands/fingers, they certainly add so much more enjoyment to what you can do with DD.

the accesories are nicely done, the knife and gun are total Bad Ass. though I wish they include more stuff that can be put into all the pouchs on his belt instead of just 2 grenades. (perhaps additional bullets, mines, or even replacement part and repair kit for himself would be great) the belt is well done too, its actually got dirt and weathered paint job as well. and the zombie heads, man these are very simple styled sculpted, but the paint job on them are certainly top notch as well.

the only thing that really bother me was the base. a very simple, shinning black round disk. it serves its purpose but with all the great job they did on DD, it could have been more.

this is a very impressive 1st offering from a new company, cant wait to see the next robot they got in the works.

Damn!! Nice man! Pix or ban!! j/k

I think your replacement parts/repair kit or such is a pretty cool idea though! And yes, the base is a little simple for how amazing the rest looks.

But it looks like Brambleton has feet, so hopefully they won't need a base for him!!

I have one on order from Darkshadow for the same price, but I'm good waiting as a lot of cash this month went towards a new car :lol

P1070357.jpg

"The Brambles will come in editions of 200. Remember that gatling gun is nearly 13" long."

Last edited:
I'm actually not all that impressed with this one. At least when you consider that it'll probably be $500. Maybe if I could see it next to another figure to gauge the scale.

Last edited:
Released in october yep, but the preorder will be annouced soon ;) and like NdP it will have to be full paid immediately (I guess).

Back