Bertie 12" Robots $299 each

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What I'm actually sad/angry about is the people on this board doing the same things to us that they complain about too. That kills me a lot.
Don't worry Zacker, my Noir ain't going nowhere!! I'm not in it for the fast buck brother, I love these figures and plan on keeping them forever! :rock

*jedi mind trick*

Send it to me, I can take some pics of it.

:lol:lol:lol:lol:cool:

In celebration of spammers being awesome Ashley Wood Collectors........

Brought to you by....

SICKBOY82 PRODUCTIONS

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/qG5EsSLSXP8&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/qG5EsSLSXP8&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

so hot that flippers can't scalp these robots

Last edited:
Here are some pictures from me guys.

Bertie just came in:
CIMG5190.jpg

Pomeranian Che sniffs off the Bramble. Hail to Ashley Wood and puppy power! :))
CIMG5666.jpg

Good day for you, Gimbat! :joy

And, for the record, I just completed reading thru all 151 pages of this thread!
Looks like we've been having the same discussions at the other boards, but you guys have some way cheaper guesses on the price for 3AA

I am now caught up! :duff

Hey everyone, thanks for the warm welcome (and kind words about my art).

I took a couple of quick snapshots of my 3A crew, will post some better shots once I get a chance to take them :)

l_09c8f4eebe12490b830f6b63f4d81b4c.jpg

l_f26679d6f0b34d1aa21d426f14a1ef49.jpg

And here's a little resizing study I did of Siona's photo (hope you don't mind) to speculate how tall Popbot may be next to the Berties.

I tried to best match a potential size between Popbot's arms and Bertie's arms.
And then I ignored the base that Popbot is on and tried to level him with the Berties as though he were standing on the same floor at the same level they are (though, including their bases).

26732159697cda9a2e38ocoby7.jpg

I think it came out reasonably well... I would love to see a Popbot near that tall :D

It's ok ;).

For popbot, normally it has a height of 7-8 feet -> 14-16".
But I hope that the model of the arms will be modified a bit, they are not so thick and the hands are really smaller.

It's ok ;).

For popbot, normally it has a height of 7-8 feet -> 14-16".
But I hope that the model of the arms will be modified a bit, they are not so thick and the hands are really smaller.
I agree, I'd definitely like to see the arms longer as well. Can't lose the lankiness of this slim bodyguard. Of course, I know Ash won't do his bot wrong :)

16" would be sexy. And, hey Siona :wave

Edit: 10th post! Now I can see your sig images and links! :clap

lol........I guess me and Sionna were on the same wave length for a minute there. I posted after reading Ennui's post and BAM!!! Sionna's is there saying basically the same thing lol.

It's getting so noisy in here.
Love it!
So maybe let's start the discussion again (with new members) about 24st of December.
No, not about Xmas :)
About the price for three a associates club.
I think about 300USD, who's more? :)

lets hope tha the time when they go up for purchase the time suits people......mind with keen fans either side of the atlantic it could be tricky :eek:

It's getting so noisy in here.
Love it!
So maybe let's start the discussion again (with new members) about 24st of December.
No, not about Xmas :)
About the price for three a associates club.
I think about 300USD, who's more? :)

i'm thinking 300 also....

Back