Bertie 12" Robots $299 each

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
People, I don't think that's it. Those are the same people I contacted on other Boards. Except for lonelymonsters but I am sure he knows nothing about this.

Cheers for letting us know the situation SpawnFan :(. Really love Ashley's work and looking forward to 2009. The 3A associate membership pricing is sweet if its $150 USD!!

But still, there has been a huge influx of random people being Ashley fans all of a sudden. I actually don't like it.

I liked keeping our group small. Cause now this ^^^^ happened!

But still, there has been a huge influx of random people being Ashley fans all of a sudden. I actually don't like it.

I liked keeping our group small. Cause now this ^^^^ happened!

I'm gonna be totally honest with you all, I'm a complete noob to the Ashley Wood stuff, but I can't get enough. I have been admiring his work for quite some time, but I didn't jump on the bandwagon when this stuff first came out because I didn't have the money to drop $300 a statue/figure. Recently I was able to because I sold a few of my higher end figures. I started reading his books and couldn't put them down. Now I find myself admiring these 3A/AW figures everyday! So yes, I'm new to the game. I will say that it is a shame that what happened...happened. Someone should have their balls chopped off...lol.:horror

People, I don't think that's it. Those are the same people I contacted on other Boards. Except for lonelymonsters but I am sure he knows nothing about this.

Hi everyone. I'm not sure what this is all about, but I can assure you all that I've been a fan of Ash's art and comics for many years now, and was thrilled when he started making toys. And anything I buy from 3A I plan to keep for life, definitely won't be selling anything on Ebay.

So yeah, not really sure what's going on behind the scenes but hopefully this post will ease peoples minds if they're thinking I'm up to something nefarious :) I've emailed with Ash on and off for awhile now as well, so if people are worried that all the newbies on here aren't serious fans then that's not the case.

I signed up to this message board simply because I wanted somewhere to come and share in the fun of 3A.

Kind regards

Matt

Last edited:
It does really suck, some can't keep things on the low!

I don't see why some hate the new peeps that became members, I know I'm one of the new guys around here but I'm not a fake Ash fan. I am Puerto Rican!lol:D Thats for you DannieDarko!:joy

I talk with Ash by e-mail every so often so I'm sure Ash knows who the real collectors are.

I love Ash work for a little over a year now so him and his art are on top of my list.

If anyone don't like new people on here, step up and just say it and I'll step off.
I figured a good friend from another board told me about this place so I wanted to join a forum where us people had the same love for Ash and his work, not be crying about whos new and whos not.

Like I said, if I was one to get a gift from Ash, I would be the happiest guy around and if I don't, I'll still be an Ash fan!!:chew

So now we sit and wait!:banghead

Last edited:
Back