Bertie 12" Robots $299 each

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It does really suck but hopefully Ash can figure out a reasonable way to distribute these guys.

Hi everyone. I'm not sure what this is all about, but I can assure you all that I've been a fan of Ash's art and comics for many years now, and was thrilled when he started making toys. And anything I buy from 3A I plan to keep for life, definitely won't be selling anything on Ebay.

So yeah, not really sure what's going on behind the scenes but hopefully this post will ease peoples minds if they're thinking I'm up to something nefarious :) I've emailed with Ash on and off for awhile now as well, so if people are worried that all the newbies on here aren't serious fans then that's not the case.

I signed up to this message board simply because I wanted somewhere to come and share in the fun of 3A.

Kind regards

Matt

It's all good Matt, Jon and Davy.

Ashley mailed me and he is going to handle this as good as he can. :)

Although he is still getting mails about this issue.....

It's all good Matt, Jon and Davy.

Ashley mailed me and he is going to handle this as good as he can. :)

Although he is still getting mails about this issue.....

Good to hear SpawnFan!!

Just got some new shelves for my TK crew!:chew

Hey guys, I'm considering buying a set of Ashley TK. But if I don't like some of the variations, would someone be interested to buy them (for the Bambaland price of course)?
Don't want to make any money on my real collectors, just I'm don't sure that I would like all variations and I don't want to buy one blind figure.

i guess he is in a tricky spot but is demonstrating good customer service for his fans...........I think 2009 will be a big year for new products from his range kicking off with the 3A membership.

time to start saving.......after some recent purchases :eek:

Hey guys, I'm considering buying a set of Ashley TK. But if I don't like some of the variations, would someone be interested to buy them (for the Bambaland price of course)?
Don't want to make any money on my real collectors, just I'm don't sure that I would like all variations and I don't want to buy one blind figure.

I'd like one of those TK's so sure I will buy whatever variant you don't like.

Unless I don't like it either lol. :D

:lol:eek:

It's only cause I like giving Pitu a hard time. He's puerto rican too. Boy does that guy love his Rum. :google

I know you were joking bud!:lol
Yeah we do love some rum, bacardi rum!!lol:chew

I'm sure I will love all the TK's and I'm still hoping they sell sets!
I don't want to be getting all the same ones now.lol

I'm Mexican so feel free to throw in some mexican jokes anytime just don't make fun of my burro........he'd never hurt a soul. :monkey2 :monkey1

miniature-donkey-0015.jpg

I know you were joking bud!:lol
Yeah we do love some rum, bacardi rum!!lol:chew

I'm sure I will love all the TK's and I'm still hoping they sell sets!
I don't want to be getting all the same ones now.lol

they did mention that if you bought the full set that you would get one of each :D so yep they will come in sets for circa $600

Back