Bertie 12" Robots $299 each

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, I took my crew out of my detolfs and bought some 12" wall shelves 4 foot long so I can have them all together.

I will try to post a pic soon!

Haha yeah I hear you Matt! I am having space trouble as well.

Only 1 shelf left in my detolfs......

Guys, I'm getting out. It's been a hell of a fun ride, and you guys are great, but I just can't keep up with Ash's releases. Deep Powder was the first must-have that I missed out on, and I'm sure I would have missed TK and 3AA too.
As an 18 y/o trying to get into college, etc, I've gotta focus on some other stuff.

I love my DD Bertie a lot, but damn I wish I'd gotten my hands on the ZvR Bertie as well, he looks so sinister and shiney :monkey5

Thanks!!:chew

You can still get ZvR here bud!
https://store.idwpublishing.com/index.php?cPath=101&osCsid=197f69f5dcbc5e15a51e59abd8a35ce8
:rock2

Guys, I'm getting out. It's been a hell of a fun ride, and you guys are great, but I just can't keep up with Ash's releases. Deep Powder was the first must-have that I missed out on, and I'm sure I would have missed TK and 3AA too.
As an 18 y/o trying to get into college, etc, I've gotta focus on some other stuff.

Man, good luck with school bud, that comes first because that will put loot in your pockets in the long run. Then you'll have all the money to get all the Ash stuff you want, WORD!
I hope you can keep a few of your best fig,art,books,comics you have but if not I can understand.
Good luck with the schooling bud!!:duff

Ashley already said blind boxes or sets of 5 figures with one of each variant.

So be prepared to spend the $600ish or just buy one or a couple.

I know what was posted but thats not the way its going down, so no 600ish!

I talked to Ash and I also ask if I could post what he said and this is what he said and this is what I was trying to get at.

Ash said:
heya

re tking

a set of three will be offered, the set will cost $300 shipped.

the remaining 2 variants are super rare and will be blind luck. there will not be enough of them to fill out sets.

hope that helps

ash

Also for the real fans since a few are crying about all the new people on here, here is what Ash also said!

Ash said:
yup

by the end of today 3A will have its forum, details and such will be
posted on my blog

thanks

ash

So there you have it!

So if you want me off your forum thread let me know! I'll back off!:rock

Over at Ash new forum, we'll all be new, what what!!:woo

Over & Out!!:survivor

World War Robots Rule :borg

I talked to Ash and I also ask if I could post what he said and this is what he said and this is what I was trying to get at.

Also for the real fans since a few are crying about all the new people on here, here is what Ash also said!

So there you have it!

Thanks for posting all the info Davy, much appreciated :)

Hey guys,
New Bramble spotted at the Ashley blog. He is holding guns, it means new accessories! Hail to Ashley Wood, he heard us about accessories! =)

daeasel2.jpg

Now that is a Bramble I like!! :D

Too bad to hear about Adam leaving...I will await your return when you land that sweet ass job for which you are in school. ;) :D

LOL Euro sign in the speechballoon in the Bramble painting.

So there you have it!

Hey dragon always keen for new members so apologies if it has come across differently on this thread, after all we must spread the word on how good these figures are and share photos whenever possible.

I'm waiting on some final deliveries then mine will be going up :D

Hey dragon always keen for new members so apologies if it has come across differently on this thread, after all we must spread the word on how good these figures are and share photos whenever possible.

I'm waiting on some final deliveries then mine will be going up :D

Thanks bud!
I always like meeting cool new people!:D

Hey guys,
New Bramble spotted at the Ashley blog. He is holding guns, it means new accessories! Hail to Ashley Wood, he heard us about accessories! =)

daeasel2.jpg

The new Euro Bramble painting looks hot, 2 hand guns is sweet! I can't wait to see more!
The Bramble MERC is going to be another bad boy in the making!:)

Last edited:
Thanks bud!
I always like meeting cool new people!:D

For the record, some new guys here (DD, ennui) came from the board of Kid Robot where the WWR really started, specially with Klim from BigShotToyWorks who provided a lot of informtion during the conception (and after).
They are new here, but not for the Ash works.

And that's only begun here because Sideshow distributed the Bertie.
Check the old threads about Bertie here, there was 10 people max and 6 fan.

Back