Bertie 12" Robots $299 each

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Last edited:
I'll have to say, these are growing on me. So there are actual comics with stories that go along with each of these? Is Zombies vs Robots vs Amazons a good place to look?

The complete Zombies vs Robots and Zombies vs Robots vs Amazons is on Amazon.com right now for only $16.95. That is probably your best place to start. Will be on sale August 29th.

What will be on sale August 29th?

The complete Zombies vs Robots and Zombies vs Robots vs Amazons is on Amazon.com right now for only $16.95. That is probably your best place to start. Will be on sale August 29th.

Complete Zombies vs Robots and Zombies vs Robots vs Amazons. And the Sparrow full boxed set should be back on sale soon too. Sold out super quick!! And a ^^^^ing sick set of Ashley's work!!!!!

This will be my first preorder purchase from sideshow. Does the last date of flexpay payment (Sept 5) usually dictate when the piece is about to ship? If this is true does it apply to the way most sideshow pieces are released?

Found a couple preview pages online from Zombies vs Robots vs Amazons. Don't care for the art.

Next time you're in a borders or a comic shop check out his work on the Hellspawn comic. Some of the coolest sequential stuff i've ever seen.:banana

This will be my first preorder purchase from sideshow. Does the last date of flexpay payment (Sept 5) usually dictate when the piece is about to ship? If this is true does it apply to the way most sideshow pieces are released?

Well, that's when your item will ship. Sometimes the regular non-Flex-Pay item will ship a bit sooner. Your item will ususally ship within a day or 2 of your last payment. It's a good deal.

Well, that's when your item will ship. Sometimes the regular non-Flex-Pay item will ship a bit sooner. Your item will ususally ship within a day or 2 of your last payment. It's a good deal.

I see. I actually ordered the regular edition so I should expect my order to ship a few days before the last flexpay payment is due? The wait is going to be murder.:banghead:banghead:banghead

That's how it has worked so far for me. But these were also SSC items, not imports. Import items always change!!! But you can order them from the Bambaland.com right now and they will only be $330, including shipping.

That's how it has worked so far for me. But these were also SSC items, not imports. Import items always change!!! But you can order them from the Bambaland.com right now and they will only be $330, including shipping.

I would have done bambaland from the beginning but I don't have paypal...:eek: Thanks for the info!

Next time you're in a borders or a comic shop check out his work on the Hellspawn comic. Some of the coolest sequential stuff i've ever seen.:banana

I'll do that. I'm not much for highly stylized work. I love Hellboy but absolutely hate Mignola's artwork on him. Love the color paintings I've seen of Wood's.

Just got my Dirty Deeds Bertie! :D

DSC07964.jpg

DSC07972.jpg

DSC07979.jpg

Back