**BEWARE SPOILERS** Dr. Strange in the Multiverse of Madness **BEWARE SPOILERS**

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am just worried that she'll be the whiny teen that needs to be saved, helped along and everything explained to. I am starting to think she is like Rogue in the X-Men, wanted for her ability to traverse the multiverse. Seeing her in the quick shot of being in a cube with a variant of Palmer on Illuminati base makes me think that could be the case. We see Captain Marvel flying at Witch, so maybe the Witch is after her.

I am just worried that she'll be the whiny teen that needs to be saved, helped along and everything explained to. I am starting to think she is like Rogue in the X-Men, wanted for her ability to traverse the multiverse. Seeing her in the quick shot of being in a cube with a variant of Palmer on Illuminati base makes me think that could be the case. We see Captain Marvel flying at Witch, so maybe the Witch is after her.
200.gif

You mean Kate Pryde circa FoX-Men DOFP I take it. Still, I don't know. I think she'll be inoffensively just there. She'll throw some quips and just be a scared kid trying to act tough that Strange has to protect. It's preferable to a 20-something in-your-face lesbian talking about menstruation while punching Hitler with her "brown fist". Basically as long as it's not that Gabby-written abomination, it's good enough in my book. Between all the supposed cameos I forgot all about her, I'll be honest.

200.gif

You mean Kate Pryde circa FoX-Men DOFP I take it. Still, I don't know. I think she'll be inoffensively just there. She'll throw some quips and just be a scared kid trying to act tough that Strange has to protect. It's preferable to a 20-something in-your-face lesbian talking about menstruation while punching Hitler with her "brown fist". Basically as long as it's not that Gabby-written abomination, it's good enough in my book. Between all the supposed cameos I forgot all about her, I'll be honest.
I meant that the entire movie, X-Men, was about Magneto trying to get Rogue and expand her powers to make everyone a mutant. I can imagine that the Illuminati and the Witch wants to figure out the key in how she opens the multiverse and utilize it for their benefit. Kitty could just go through matter, the hell was that character transporting someone's mind to the past. I don't even care to remember those Fox movies. *shudder*

I meant that the entire movie, X-Men, was about Magneto trying to get Rogue and expand her powers to make everyone a mutant. I can imagine that the Illuminati and the Witch wants to figure out the key in how she opens the multiverse and utilize it for their benefit. Kitty could just go through matter, the hell was that character transporting someone's mind to the past. I don't even care to remember those Fox movies. *shudder*
Oh, you were making an analogy between Magneto/Rogue & Illuminati/Xhavez. According to leaks I've read, it's Crazy Wanda hunting down Chavez to take her to her kids*, and her just kinda running along.

*unholy magical creations born out of a vibrator and devilry

it is very telling that no one has even mentioned america chavez not even once,
nobody cares, no one is saying anything. completely ignored
You mean the chick who was just made literally not to long ago who was made to be “diverse” and nothing more. Another z list getting spotlight over prominent marvel characters? Yup seems like that’s what we doing now.

why would you name someone America? And she was actually an alien. Then they retconned it to she isn't since they need more Hispanic/LatinX heroes... And she has 2 mommies. So she checks many boxes.

What IS an American?

the woke crowd is starting to attack the actress from having light skin, not tanned enough

What IS woke enough?

I'll tell you one thing: I'm so glad I had the 80's and 90's. :lol

Keep it clean, Freaks.

Posts cleaned up, including mine.
I know, I know, it was a bit too far... To my defense I've frequented Twitter & Tumblr enough to have actually seen such sentiments. You have no idea how easily "BIPOC Safe Spaces" turn to slaughter between themsevles... But enough. I'm good now.

doctor-strange-things-just-got-out-of-hand.gif

Although, this is a thread about the Multiverse Of Madness...

succession-roman-roy.gif

That first gif is accurate.

That 2nd gif is... nothing more than Rocky Horror today. Giddeyup Nas!
The 2nd gif is accurate too. If Salvatore Ganacci weirds you out, you're in for a lot of pain...

jazz-jennings-i-am-jazz.gif

When I read a Kostis post:

omg-wut-gif.gif
200.gif

Last edited:
Back