**BEWARE SPOILERS** Dr. Strange in the Multiverse of Madness **BEWARE SPOILERS**

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
She me yours and i’ll show you mine.
what-does-that-even-mean-scott.gif
:lol

You mean the chick who was just made literally not to long ago who was made to be “diverse” and nothing more. Another z list getting spotlight over prominent marvel characters? Yup seems like that’s what we doing now.

it's just interesting, not just here, but almost no one is talking about her at all, she's Brand new and it's like she's invisible.

it's just interesting, not just here, but almost no one is talking about her at all, she's Brand new and it's like she's invisible.
Ms. America Chavez
268437941_5092945444071689_6745193443548802115_n.jpg
As for her character yeah she's a newer character.
At least shes not some classic character just race bent.
And she's got her own new shtick, she isn't "inheriting the mantle" [read as replacing] an existing character in name and power.
And it's not like she's even the lead of the film.
People still find reason to complain. :lol

Last edited:
The trailer did nothing for me. This multiverse stuff is becoming common and boring.

I know it wants to be "whoa"... but its just "meh".
While I agree it's the next trendy thing as far as mainstream entertainment goes, I just really enjoyed it because it reminds me heavily (so far) of Dr. Strange comics I've read, so it's nice to see that on screen. How it plays out is another story.

Staggering vistas of destruction that mean nothing because its just some other alternate universe. With a snap of a finger, you can go home. Or make it all go away. Everything is a nightmare where all you have to do is open your eyes to get out. It's soft... non-threatening... it's Disney.

The Incredibles' villain's threat has become truth: once everyone is super... no one will be.

Staggering vistas of destruction that mean nothing because its just some other alternate universe. With a snap of a finger, you can go home. Or make it all go away. Everything is a nightmare where all you have to do is open your eyes to get out. It's soft... non-threatening... it's Disney.

The Incredibles' villain's threat has become truth: once everyone is super... no one will be.
Fair enough, it's literally "What If...?"

I think that's one of the refreshing elements of the new Batman movie. It feels grounded in that Batman is just a guy with a wicked suit and a crazy car in an unusual city.

It's not like Gotham breaks into puzzle pieces and the entire universe is doomed unless... he makes the right choice. Again.

I think that's one of the refreshing elements of the new Batman movie. It feels grounded in that Batman is just a guy with a wicked suit and a crazy car in an unusual city.

It's not like Gotham breaks into puzzle pieces and the entire universe is doomed unless... he makes the right choice. Again.
I've long enjoyed smaller, simpler stories more, for the most part ... but genre entertainment is all about bigger and weirder spectacles. It all kinds of turns to noise.

You mean Batman Begins?

There is so much going on in DS2 that you don't know wtf is going to happen. I do know that Batman will defeat the Riddler at the end.

And
Ms. America Chavez
268437941_5092945444071689_6745193443548802115_n.jpg

She looks like a Dora the explorer to me.

Keep it clean, Freaks.

Posts cleaned up, including mine

What did I miss?

100 times over? I think he's more likely to faint as soon as Brie smiles at him. :lol

I think he'll manage for a few seconds. I'm sure he developed some sort of resistance with all those 1/6 HT Capt. Marvel duplicates he bought. After those few seconds though:

AcceptableWhimsicalBullmastiff-size_restricted.gif

As for her character yeah she's a newer character.
At least shes not some classic character just race bent.
And she's got her own new shtick, she isn't "inheriting the mantle" [read as replacing] an existing character in name and power.
And it's not like she's the lead of the film.
People still find reason to complain. :lol

personally I think she's nice, she's ok. her comics are ultimate cringe. the most cringe I've ever seen.
but this girl actress seemed fine in the trailer and she might have some cool powers. I like her outfit. her jacket is nice.

but, a brand new superhero makes a debut and 90% of fans don't even realize she was in the trailer or don't care lol.

makes me wonder how big of a role she plays,
I wonder if new trailers will put a focus on her. I wonder how long her screen time is

she's a teen like spiderman so it's gonna be Interesting on what kind of dialogue she will have.
I honestly hope she will be great.

but in 10 years of marvel, In 10 years, I never saw a new character be this ignored or left out of the conversation in general.
even in this thread, if I didn't mention her, it would be weeks and weeks where she's never mentioned.

it is really bad if they plan to give her a spin off movie

personally I think she's nice, she's ok. her comics are ultimate cringe. the most cringe I've ever seen.
but this girl actress seemed fine in the trailer and she might have some cool powers. I like her outfit. her jacket is nice.

but, a brand new superhero makes a debut and 90% of fans don't even realize she was in the trailer or don't care lol.

makes me wonder how big of a role she plays,
I wonder if new trailers will put a focus on her. I wonder how long her screen time is

she's a teen like spiderman so it's gonna be Interesting on what kind of dialogue she will have.
I honestly hope she will be great.

but in 10 years of marvel, In 10 years, I never saw a new character be this ignored or left out of the conversation in general.
even in this thread, if I didn't mention her, it would be weeks and weeks where she's never mentioned.

it is really bad if they plan to give her a spin off movie
Marvel is clearly leading to a Young Avengers movie/show. Many of them have already been introduced.

young-avengers-1625705292322.jpg

https://www.distractify.com/p/are-the-young-avengers-coming-to-mcu

So I looked up Illuminati on Comic Vine:

Members and Representing​

Each member of the Illuminati represents a different aspect of society and point of view, which is part of the reason they formed. Each member is also considered to be an unparalleled master of their domain or area of expertise.
Iron Man (Tony Stark): The master of technology and a founding member of the Avengers. Represents the technological and military/industrial communities. Also represents the Avengers and the type of hero who would work with the government.
Namor: The master of the oceans. Represents the underwater realms and Atlantis. Also represents the anti-hero.
Mr. Fantastic (Reed Richards): The world's greatest scientific intellect and the leader of the Fantastic Four. Represents the scientific and intellectual community.
Professor X (Charles Xavier): The world's most powerful mutant mind and the founder of the X-Men. Currently deceased, he represented the mutant population and community.
Black Bolt (Blackagar Boltagon): King of the Inhumans. Represented the Inhuman population and community. Also represented royalty. After Black Bolt's death, his widowed wife Medusa, Queen of the Inhumans, took his place in the Illuminati.
Doctor Strange (Stephen Strange): The master of magic. Represents the mystical/magical community and population, as well as that edge of society.
Captain America (Steve Rogers): The first true super soldier, an unparalleled leader, and master military strategist. Represents the American ideal. After the crisis involving the Hood obtaining a portion of the Infinity Gems, Captain America was invited to join the Illuminati. He agreed after realizing that some things were meant to be kept secret.
Beast (Hank McCoy): Current representative of the mutant population and community after the death of Charles Xavier in Avengers vs X-Men.

Alternate Realities​

On Earth-23099; Captain Mar-Vell, Shuri and Magneto were also members of The Illuminati and were the last heroes to stand against The Black Priests, a group of immensely powerful cosmic beings who have been creating incursions across the Multiverse.

I think logically if we got 6 chairs (or 7 if Prof X has a hover chair) it makes sense that:
Prof Xavier confirmed
Black Panther Shuri or Killmonger (Shuri is smarter, I would go with her. Wakanda has a large army and replaces Namor, who sounds like will be introduced in BP2)
Captain Marvel or Captain Photon aka Monica Rambeau replaces Black Bolt
Reed Richards (either Krasinski or Gruffold)
Captain Carter (shield teased in the poster)
Iron Cruise (cause you have to deliver on that)
Mordo replaces Strange

Any roster would be disappointing to me if we are missing a Reed Richards and/or an Iron Man.

We believe it is Zombie Strange. He has scratches on his face in the trailer so something must've swiped him.

Back