**BEWARE SPOILERS** Dr. Strange in the Multiverse of Madness **BEWARE SPOILERS**

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Would that be North Macedonia I can’t keep up with your chaos lol
batman-v-superman-batman.gif

Bunch of LARPing *****...

Remember when people wanted Tennant as The Riddler?
I remember the fan posters of him (and Neil Patrick Harris) as Riddler and Phillip Seymour Hoffman as the Penguin.

358c4025475814306b86fd2fd16bf4ca.jpg

d2ig3u7-3e5132c1-492b-49bb-946b-56f1c1fc7f12.png

Simpler times...

Tennant was up for Rocket Raccoon before Bradley Cooper got it. You know, it still surprises me he hasn't double dipped in the MCU for a proper, live action role. There's tons of characters he'd fit. It'd have been poetic if he was the High Evolutionary, but apparently they got that Murn guy from Peacemaker for the role. I preferred it when Mark Hammill was rumoured for it... Tennant himself is always in demand in nerd circles so I expect to see him pop up in a proper MCU role down the line, now that the Netflix series aren't canon. Dunno which character he could play though. He mostly fits the smarty-pants types. Reed's a given. Mr. Sinister could work too.

Why do I get the feeling ..much like what happened to Peter in NWH

After this film.. Dr. Strange life will be different and changed :oops:

Me too. They had soul. I still stumble upon some, but official posters are low-tier photoshop too so there's not much difference.

dv64316wqux71.jpg
Those old school mock up Spider-Man 3 posters had more soul and passion than anything put out today by Sony .

I don't see how anyone would want Neil Patrick Harris as their Riddler.
He wore suits and was an annoying smarmy dick in How I Met Your Mother. That was basically it.

giphy.gif

I miss when casting choices were swallow but still fit the characters. Now we get this as Time Travelling Alexander The Great.

kang-dance.gif

I'm not letting it go. I hate this casting choice so much that I'm randomly reminded of it when I'm trying to go to sleep and I seethe for the next half hour. I'm going to take this guy's advice and start thinking mean thoughts about that guy.

226.png

Don't worry, I'm going to get us a good Kang. Someone like Mark Strong.

kang.jpg

Wish me luck on my mental attack journey!

Those old school mock up Spider-Man 3 posters had more soul and passion than anything put out today by Sony .
The world changed in 2001, was with one foot in the grave in 2007, and everything died in 2012. Now we're just in Purgatory.

I like Mark Strong for something.
He'd have been a perfect Kang, same way he was a perfect Sinestro. But they just had to ruin him. They just had to. It's the universe punishing me, specifically.

MsM4.gif

God, McConaughey would've been perfect...

loki-kang-the-conqueror.gif

giphy.gif

052c690b4e4c849a007f4915a8880cf2880a2790.jpg

Harris' plot -- similar to Disney's ABC -- could be to make everyone gay, and once everyone is gay... then no one will be.
9u7v.gif

Now that I posted that, Zach would make a better Kang than that clown... God, I need to get on my mental training. I'm gonna send him so many astral migraines and nightmares. He'll wish he never signed on.

SnoopyScarceIberianbarbel-size_restricted.gif

I'll get us the Kang we deserve with my mental prowess and Chaos Magick, just like Unca Grant taught us! Now excuse me, but I have to ******* to poorly drawn squigly lines to activate the Magick of the Chaos Gods. Hey, maybe I could wish for a gingergf too. I mean, Morrison did it, why not I?

71cf58e3412c10d1af09f7a9e9c34389.gif

Last edited:
He'd have been a perfect Kang, same way he was a perfect Sinestro. But they just had to ruin him. They just had to. It's the universe punishing me, specifically.

MsM4.gif

God, McConaughey would've been perfect...

loki-kang-the-conqueror.gif

giphy.gif

052c690b4e4c849a007f4915a8880cf2880a2790.jpg

9u7v.gif

Now that I posted that, Zach would make a better Kang than that clown... God, I need to get on my mental training. I'm gonna send him so many astral migraines and nightmares. He'll wish he never signed on.

SnoopyScarceIberianbarbel-size_restricted.gif

I'll get us the Kang we deserve with my mental prowess and Chaos Magick, just like Unca Grant taught us!

Now excuse me, but I have to ******* to poorly drawn squigly lines to activate the Magick of the Chaos Gods. Hey, maybe I could wish for a gingergf too. I mean, Morrison did it, why not I?

71cf58e3412c10d1af09f7a9e9c34389.gif
You are fast too lol

Oh yeah, I forgot he was Sinistro. He did make a perfect Sinestro.
That he did. He'd be a great Xavier and Magneto too. Doom as well. But you know they won't do anything that cool.

You are fast too lol
Go Hard, Or Go Home. I'm always operating on 111%. I'm a beast. All natty.

zqV5Xv6.gif

Or maybe I'm on lots of white powder.

KetaDoom.png

giphy.gif

PS: Apologies if that Morrison pic was too risque, I figured he had underpants on so it was okay. It's just too cool in a Matrix way...

Last edited:
That he did. He'd be a great Xavier and Magneto too. Doom as well.

Yeah, he'd make a pretty good Doom with his voice... but I would prefer someone huskier, more stout and powerful. Not sure who that could be. Despite the mask and armor, Doom is a tricky one to cast. You need size, a voice with gravitas, and yet someone who can project through body language in the way Hugo Weaving does as Red Skull. Somewhat theatrical villainy, but in a good way. Jason Isaacs maybe.

Yeah, he'd make a pretty good Doom with his voice... but I would prefer someone huskier, more stout and powerful. Not sure who that could be. Despite the mask and armor, Doom is a tricky one to cast. You need size, a voice with gravitas, and yet someone who can project through body language in the way Hugo Weaving does as Red Skull. Somewhat theatrical villainy, but in a good way.
I get what you mean, but I think Strong fits all of that. He's tall, imposing, and has refined features and a deep voice. He's perfect for Doom.

58ee8163a196152766369875af11d9af.gif

My left-field choice was Toby Stephens, due to his Captain Flint.

1*v2QV43gKwfoH3epV2IQuEg.gif

I'm a fan of Rufus Sewell too, and Clive Owen.

4867896095e6ce950dd965803f0cef69f5be7415.gifv
GrossUniformHoneybadger-max-1mb.gif

They've got Doom's curls too.

latest.jpg

If there's one thing I liked about Post-SW Doom, it was Marquez's redesign. And then they ruined it.

doctor-doom-invincible-iron-man-header.jpg

I prefer Doom with glorious curls or a nice wave. Otherwise he looks too similar to the others.

doctordoom1.jpg

All those Brit theatre actors is exactly what he needs. But with my luck they'll just get Gus Fring.

gus-fring.gif

Looks just like the average Balkan (read German/Slav/Med mix on average) gypsy man! I'd be fine with Dev Patel though, as Doom is supposed to be a gypsy (mixed, pure, just a nomad; depends on the origin), so it'd make me a hypocrite if I disregarded that. I'd just prefer it if he was a streamlined Balkan. But still, Patel could do it.

fa59623c856f97dd505d4fa7bd427e53387fab7f.gifv

Last edited:
Back