**BEWARE SPOILERS** Dr. Strange in the Multiverse of Madness **BEWARE SPOILERS**

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
kang-dance.gif
You know...that ain't right. I know nothing about Kang beyond what I've read on these boards, but that up there ... just ain't right. Thinking back, reminds me of a watered down Q.

The world changed in 2001,
I was blissfully unaware and goofy.
was with one foot in the grave in 2007,
I was making the mistakes of a younger man.
and everything died in 2012.
While arguably one of the best years of my life...well...be careful what you wish for.

Hindsight is a sobering exercise.
Now we're just in Purgatory.
Sure feels like it.

You know...that ain't right. I know nothing about Kang beyond what I've read on these boards, but that up there ... just ain't right. Thinking back, reminds me of a watered down Q.
It wouldn't surprise me if he copied Q. He's got no acting style and the few times I've seen him try to act, he merely attempted to immitate Denzel's outbursts. I could excuse it if it was some random space character. There are characters were race doesn't matter. Curt Connors can be Korean, Osborn can be Latino, Scarecrow can be Japanese and so on. But there are characters whose race is part of their core. Mr. Sinister is a Victorian Englishman, he can't be divorced from that. In the same vein Kang is clearly Time Travelling Alexander.

VFRwfckD4dHcVRTkEMb-YqH0nP1138RCg82xXZsWFutCpPojL7J5_QW2b9cCnU0nM4XUx-zBPdbUfI8-9r5kB8u22i6x5mGGAnlvHAKIAJ7TNyq-3BerYMT7J6_rumJ6hTQR7wjrt8M=s0

It needs to be a guy that looks straight like an Antiquated Statue. Not that guy.

93755_v0_large.jpg

You need the flowing hair, the somber eyes, the tasteful features.

s1wI9rQrrxxXcW9ega_AMZvQNbgFQBWnEvyINULynA7XFjECvVbWlTcvItlSZf34BwfKvZ2ceEFcm6d6DXek_t1AQa38XU9V7tuc0kYedm4mNti2FIrFBASy0tvKzqCSTGDwZpcj9g=s0

The sheer raw masculinity and air of regality. All of that is missing from MCU Kang. His ethnicity is a part of him, it can't be thrown away. It's literally about a guy who conquers for the love of conquering, and the first thing he does is become a Pharaoh.

30958853098_3f2eac38da_c.jpg

Alexander was literally thought of as Amun-Zeus. That's Kang.

KLS7WWzxhrZp7JXzPn0XNUcyiSne293PgJlPo68Bf0x6Fi0iNtd2cGMyjNzk3W15DKqeWvPSdIrR3_o5qrFsJP4sx37v3VRQ5la2Mupiz2Napeqkf9MTd8LgeRkdcl8knBX_SeL3bg=s0

His demeanor and pisspoor acting makes it even worse. And remember, that was their take on Immortus (hence the clothing), the super wise version of Kang. So... yeah...

My plan is to get an extra Bale head from a TDK figure and pop it on. If I had the money I'd send it to one of the great customisers and have them make it closer to his version of Moses from Exodus.

f301ea1b0159d83610bd3be306478380.jpg

If I had even more money, I'd commission a version of Kang's mask sculpted on that Bale head. But that'd end up being like two whole HT figures, so I'll settle for buying the official Kang, throwing away the head, and plopping on a Bale HS as is. He's under heavy makeup and playing Gorr, so it's not like he'll appear fully in the MCU and I'll have doubles on my shelf. I'm torn on where to display him though. With Doom? With the FF? In a general Cosmic shelf? I had the idea of getting the TBLeague Pharaohs and hope they make an Alexander, and positioning them together. We'll see, I'm getting ahead of myself.

You'd think they'd at least get Rami Malek, an actual Egyptian, but I guess it'd make Twitter angry...

an4YO5n_700b.jpg

I was blissfully unaware and goofy.

I was making the mistakes of a younger man.

While arguably one of the best years of my life...well...be careful what you wish for.

Hindsight is a sobering exercise.

Sure feels like it.
tumblr_pkpqr73PDl1watnymo2_500.gifv

Fixed. Now you are correct.
bd565c3c8fd52cd92188dc9ccbc40d3d.gif

I wasn’t even kidding but yeah you would totally be sacked 24 hrs in lol
doctor-dho-i-know.gif

"Too many white people," says the white casting director :lol
Bah, I'd make a better Black Panther film than the lot of them. Not a ****** capeflick pandering to the deluded Twitter users, but a proper film in full-on Priest mode. I actually know my stuff.

CP-Black-Panther-Art-3-900x900.jpg

Me on the left, Hollywood execs on the right and Priest in the middle.

Kinda off topic, but I'm kinda looking forward to Sony's Kraven, ngl. It could be fun.

Aaron_Taylor_Johnson_Kraven_The_Hunter_Sony.jpg

bd565c3c8fd52cd92188dc9ccbc40d3d.gif

doctor-dho-i-know.gif

Bah, I'd make a better Black Panther film than the lot of them. Not a ****** capeflick pandering to the deluded Twitter users, but a proper film in full-on Priest mode. I actually know my stuff.

CP-Black-Panther-Art-3-900x900.jpg

Me on the left, Hollywood execs on the right and Priest in the middle.

Kinda off topic, but I'm kinda looking forward to Sony's Kraven, ngl. It could be fun.

Aaron_Taylor_Johnson_Kraven_The_Hunter_Sony.jpg
Baby Kraven.

fake posters?
we had entire fake trailers lol

Those were the days... Grainy set pictures, first looks at costumes from leaked snapshots, SDCC trailers shot on phones. Now that was SOVL!

1487001906-lostjack.gif

Baby Kraven.
I've seen the guy naked. The only thing baby about him is his dick. And by that I mean that it's like a baby's arm. That's on top of being handsome. Some guys have all the luck...

DetailedBoringHumpbackwhale-size_restricted.gif

Now that Anna Karenina movie with Keira Knightley depresses me even more. The Chad Thundercock Vronsky gets the girl while the balding Aleksei just sits there and takes it...

tumblr_p6dovzZMQE1qgvk6xo3_400.gifv

I've seen the guy naked. The only thing baby about him is his dick. And by that I mean that it's like a baby's arm. That's on top of being handsome. Some guys have all the luck...

DetailedBoringHumpbackwhale-size_restricted.gif

You've seen it too. I...know. It's not fair!!!

KOd317p.gif

His **** even made a cameo in the last SW film.

sEITUbn.jpg

Makes me wonder why a good looking 30-year-old guy, with a perfect body, hung like a horse would marry an average looking 54-year-old woman? What's his angle?

Last edited by a moderator:
I know this weird, not kostis weird, but looking at the closeup of Illuminati Captain Marvel, it is Maria instead of Monica. Weird, but look at the nostrils. The Monica actress has curved nostrils and the actress for Monica doesn't. Plus, the curvature of Maria's lips matches up. Maria is more circular compared to Monica's more defined upper lip. Mystery solved for me.

main-qimg-4f203377d0b82065b97b4409f229b865.png
tumblr_c507f516ff2749aca863517f50049bff_5636309c_540.gif
FB_IMG_1645256253390.jpg

I have issues. 😣
I mean, the place is called Collector FREAKS... Look at my posts. I don't know how many layers of Post-Post-Post-Meta-Progressive-Unironic-Ironic Irony I am on.

9b391a4d8453f1e34655264a8e7be47e.gif

Aaaaanyways, how about that Multiverse of...whatever. 😭
Latest cameo to leak:

XXRFB1K.gif

You know what would be cool? If we got an actual good actor to cameo as Kang and then kill off that clown. Reveal the whole thing as a joke.

But kidding aside, there's really nothing to truly talk about with capeflicks these days. No set photos to drum up discussion, leaked scripts come out every other day, and with how one feeds into another we basically know the entire thing before the end. Until it launches and we can move on to begging for dollies, and then picking the dollies apart, what's left?

suits-harvey-specter.gif

I mean, the place is called Collector FREAKS... Look at my posts. I don't know how many layers of Post-Post-Post-Meta-Progressive-Unironic-Ironic Irony I am on.

9b391a4d8453f1e34655264a8e7be47e.gif

Latest cameo to leak:

XXRFB1K.gif

You know what would be cool? If we got an actual good actor to cameo as Kang and then kill off that clown. Reveal the whole thing as a joke.

But kidding aside, there's really nothing to truly talk about with capeflicks these days. No set photos to drum up discussion, leaked scripts come out every other day, and with how one feeds into another we basically know the entire thing before the end. Until it launches and we can move on to begging for dollies, and then picking the dollies apart,

what's left?

The Book of Boba Fett season 2. 🤗

Back