**Beware SPOILERS** Obi-Wan Kenobi Series on Disney+ **Beware SPOILERS**

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
giphy.gif

Locates Wor-Gar's old Polaroids....

attachment.php

Bennude4-1.jpg
So many questions... Did you have these photos already? Did you strip an old Obi-Wan naked and pose him with a pumpkin...you just had lying around? Did you Google these pics, and if so, what the heck do you Google to get that? :rotfl

So many questions... Did you have these photos already? Did you strip an old Obi-Wan naked and pose him with a pumpkin...you just had lying around? Did you Google these pics, and if so, what the heck do you Google to get that? :rotfl

These, and many other questions, you'll have to ask Wor-Gar. :lol

I found them quite fast by searching Wor-Gar and pumpkin. He's world famous for these photos! :rotfl

I was thinking I would like to do a pumpkin shoot with Natasha Liu Bordizzo.

We're gonna need a bigger pumpkin.

It's a good job that the X-rated content finding service that ran in error the other day was turned off, otherwise that post would've ended up in the approval queue. :lol

I know we're talking about Hayley Atwell's chesticles now but if I may belatedly interject with my thoughts on the first two episodes....they were OK at best. The highlights for me have been

- Ewan-bi Wan,
- his hilarious Jawa contact
- Joel Edgerton's Uncle Owen, he nails that role, limited as it is
- The scenes on Alderaan with young Leia and the Organas. Leia's characterization seems authentic to me, her acting is fine, she's a child. Although with the screentime she's having (so far) the show is feeling perilously close to being aimed at actual children and I don't think it should be so I would want the third episode to wrap up her involvement.

I feel bad for jumping on the hate bandwagon but yeah, not liking Reva. Just too try-hard as a villain. In fairness I'll spread that around and add that the Inquisitors overall suck. Stupid looking characters IMO. And if they are darkside Jedi why aren't they Sith? Is this some loophole to get around the rule of 2? Maybe the cartoons explained it, I didn't watch them.

Not sure how I feel about the fact Obi-Wan is only now learning that Anakin is alive. I guess it technically jibes with the end of ROTS where Obi-Wan leaves Anakin burning alive on that slope. And he doesn't witness Palpatine finding and rescuing Anakin but I always thought Obi-wan would later sense through the force that Anakin was alive or that he'd be told as much by the Ghost of Qui-Gon or something. Furthermore there's a line in Return of the Jedi from the ghost of old Ben - ''to protect you both from the Emperor you were hidden from your father when you were born. The Emperor knew, as I did, if Anakin were to have any offspring, they would be a threat to him'' - they were hidden from their father - this strongly suggests the involved parties knew Anakin was alive at the time they separated Luke and Leia....right?

I know we're talking about Hayley Atwell's chesticles now but if I may belatedly interject with my thoughts on the first two episodes....they were OK at best. The highlights for me have been

- Ewan-bi Wan,
- his hilarious Jawa contact
- Joel Edgerton's Uncle Owen, he nails that role, limited as it is
- The scenes on Alderaan with young Leia and the Organas. Leia's characterization seems authentic to me, her acting is fine, she's a child. Although with the screentime she's having (so far) the show is feeling perilously close to being aimed at actual children and I don't think it should be so I would want the third episode to wrap up her involvement.

I feel bad for jumping on the hate bandwagon but yeah, not liking Reva. Just too try-hard as a villain. In fairness I'll spread that around and add that the Inquisitors overall suck. Stupid looking characters IMO. And if they are merely darkside Jedi why aren't they Sith? Is this some loophole to get around the rule of 2? Maybe the cartoons explained it, I didn't watch them.

Not sure how I feel about the fact Obi-Wan is only now learning that Anakin is alive. I guess it technically jibes with the end of ROTS where Obi-Wan leaves Anakin burning alive on that slope. And he doesn't witness Palpatine finding and rescuing Anakin but I always thought Obi-wan would later sense through the force that Anakin was alive or that he'd be told as much by the Ghost of Qui-Gon or something. Furthermore there's a line in Return of the Jedi from the ghost of old Ben - ''to protect you both from the Emperor you were hidden from your father when you were born. The Emperor knew, as I did, if Anakin were to have any offspring, they would be a threat to him'' - they were hidden from their father - this strongly suggests the involved parties knew Anakin was alive at the time they separated Luke and Leia....right?
Inquisitors aren't Sith because they have no power, they're nothing but disposable pawns for Vader and Sidious.

If you want to say that the rule of two is being broken then you have to apply that to the old EU too, because that had Dark Jedi who followed the sith but weren't Sith themselves.

The rule of two doesn't automatically stop other dark side users from exisiting.

Back