**Beware SPOILERS** Obi-Wan Kenobi Series on Disney+ **Beware SPOILERS**

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just like with BOBF there is so much riding on the next episode of Obi to see if there is a course correction everybody’s looking for but also remember that with BOBF we were already super knee-deep in LOL LAND which is not the case with Obi.

BOBF was already drowning by episode 2 and remained under water until Mando showed up.

Obi can still stick its landing.

Last edited:
Just like with BOBF there is so much riding on the next episode on Obi to see if there is a course correction everybody’s looking for but also remember that with BOBF we were already super knee-deep in LOL LAND which is not the case with Obi.

BOBF was already drowning by episode 2 and remained under water until Mando showed up.

I hope so Jye, for their sake. Ajp is not as forgiving as we are.

Just like with BOBF there is so much riding on the next episode of Obi to see if there is a course correction everybody’s looking for but also remember that with BOBF we were already super knee-deep in LOL LAND which is not the case with Obi.

Yep two episodes in and not a single meme mocking any of the legacy characters so there's still hope.

:lol about BOBF knee-deep in LOL LAND at this point which was so true, lol.

Yep two episodes in and not a single meme mocking any of the legacy characters so there's still hope.

:lol about BOBF knee-deep in LOL LAND at this point which was so true, lol.
Dude there will never be another thread like that BOBF one holy crap it was like full time work keeping up with it you should’ve seen how much of my job I neglected just to keep up with it lol

“Like a Reva” just doesn’t cut it.

DBA28AD8-E215-4632-ACB2-0E58EAEF2D69.jpeg

Dude there will never be another thread like that BOBF one holy crap it was like full time work keeping up with it you should’ve seen how much of my job I neglected just to keep up with it lol

“Like a Reva” just doesn’t cut it.
It's so true, never has the fandom been so united in such mutually shared hilarity. :lol

It's so true, never has the fandom been so united in such mutually shared hilarity. :lol
Dude I still vividly remember the night you posted that photo of Fett walking up the steps flanked by his scooter gang holy crap I was crying then I blinked and 20 pages had gone by lol

Dude I still vividly remember the night you posted that photo of Fett walking up the steps flanked by his scooter gang holy crap I was crying then I blinked and 20 pages had gone by lol
I still remember asking how bad Episode 3 was and Bravomite saying that it made Episodes 1 and 2 feel like "the good ol' days." :lol

1653869903779.png

Yup Obi will stick his "landing" alright...

Rose Tico was smoking hot at Celebration her character might’ve sucked ass and looked frumpy but not this weekend.

I wish I were those yellow pants lol

Back