**Beware SPOILERS** Obi-Wan Kenobi Series on Disney+ **Beware SPOILERS**

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

no-shaking.gif

Since her speed makes her almost impossible to catch, Leia should have been captured by doing this...

0d7b48e684185a1c62cf4f9407b5ab64.gif
You know the fans understand that there are no stunt people her size and age okay fine but because of those limitations then how about you show her being able to get away because she knows the landscape and was simply able to find a secret tunnel or how about this you just don’t show a chase at all and just have them capture her and that’s the most annoying part is they did that just to show her Leia sassiness that’s the only reason they did it so we the audience can go “That’s Leia alright a smart strong sassy girl with a fighting spirit right from birth!” :slap

You know the fans understand that there are no stunt people her size and age okay fine but because of those limitations then how about you show her being able to get away because she knows the landscape and was simply able to find a secret tunnel or how about this you just don’t show a chase at all and just have them capture her and that’s the most annoying part is they did that just to show her Leia sassiness that’s the only reason they did it so we the audience can go “That’s Leia alright a smart strong sassy girl with a fighting spirit right from birth!” :slap

Very true. Or she could have just ran into some bushes and her pursuers rush though and she's gone... then they see she's doubled back and is sliding down a hill or something. I don't know, there's so many ways.

Very true. Or she could have just ran into some bushes and her pursuers rush though and she's gone... then they see she's doubled back and is sliding down a hill or something. I don't know, there's so many ways.
At least she didn’t do parkour which I’m now actually shocked they showed at least some restraint lol

Last edited:
So true. Or have her pursuers blatantly toying with her, catching up to her only to deliberately not grab her, jumping in front of her to spook her then laughing as she runs in another direction, etc., and then only deciding to get down to business once the guards show up.

I'm surprised that when she was running through the city they didn't have her duck under a painting of General Grievous being carried by two workers only to have one of the hunters go full Wilhelm as he barged through it, lol.

Obi-Wan saves Leia from yet another bounty hunter.

GrimyHospitableIndianrhinoceros-size_restricted.gif
:lol
:lol Seriously though..the only thing that can justify the chase with Leia and the hunters and I mentioned it, is this is Disney not feeling comfortable showing creepy grown men chasing a little girl and showing her get grabbed or have her endure some kind of physicality because they know what audiences will be watching the episode and don’t want any backlash from the viewers

If this was on Prime, Netflix , Hulu ..the chase would probably Been more intense and more believable and yes , the girl would probably get caught physically.

Seriously though..the only thing that can justify the chase and I mentioned it, is this is Disney not feeling comfortable showing creepy grown men chasing a little girl and showing her get grabbed or have her endure some kind of physicality because they know what audiences will be watching the episode.

If this was on Prime, Netflix , Hulu ..the chase would probably Been more intense and more believable
After the shooting in Texas the same week of the premiere of the show I’m sure Disney was crapping in their pants and I honestly wouldn’t be shocked if it was revealed that they trimmed that O66 scene down and I’m certain they will eventually get around to removing the now infamous youngling scene from ROTS especially since we are just right around the corner from the next school shooting it’s not if but when there are still a few weeks left in the school year.

God I’m cynical af :slap

Last edited:
The tactics on some of these shows are downright hilarious.

After watching Eps 1 and 2 of Obi-Wan I had to compare to BOBF so I rewatched the finale. (I still love it, lol) :yess:

But of course I had to laugh out loud at the Trandoshan's "plan" for taking out Black Krrsantan.

"All right guys, here's what we're gonna do. We'll first draw our knives from about 50 yards away and then spend a couple minutes charging into his blazing gunfire. Then when we reach him we'll immediately discard our weapons and all just dogpile him." Because laying on a Wookiee = Death. :lol

I can just picture Bill Murray showing up and saying, "Really Ray? That's your plan? Get him?" lol

‘After the shooting in Texas the same week of the premiere of the show I’m sure Disney was crapping in their pants and I honestly wouldn’t be shocked if they trimmed that O66 scene down and I’m certain they will eventually get around to removing the now infamous youngling scene from ROTS especially since we are just right around the corner from the next school shooting it’s not if but when.
Oh that was definitely on their minds..it was fortunate for them they never filmed that scene with the hunters shooting blasters at little Leia , if they originally did…I imagine they probably would’ve delayed the premiere for sure in wake of the Texas shootings

The tactics on some of these shows are downright hilarious.

After watching Eps 1 and 2 of Obi-Wan I had to compare to BOBF so I rewatched the finale. (I still love it, lol) :yess:

But of course I had to laugh out loud at the Trandoshan's "plan" for taking out Black Krrsantan.

"All right guys, here's what we're gonna do. We'll first draw our knives from about 50 yards away and then spend a couple minutes charging into his blazing gunfire. Then when we reach him we'll immediately discard our weapons and all just dogpile him." Because laying on a Wookiee = Death. :lol

I can just picture Bill Murray showing up and saying, "Really Ray? That's your plan? Get him?" lol
I need to rewatch that final episode.

:slap

Back