**Beware SPOILERS** Obi-Wan Kenobi Series on Disney+ **Beware SPOILERS**

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
scale
Porgi-Wan Kenobi! :woo

Man the side by side they posted of the actress playing Leia with young Carrie Fisher was insane. Talk about a grand slam casting choice. And it wasn't just looks, her attitude matched perfectly as well.
Crap YT just pulled it for some reason or they took it down themselves maybe a copyright strike. :gah:

They could have had Obi-Wan stumble upon a Clone from any division so I thought it was interesting that they deliberately had him showing compassion to a soldier who was in the exact division that was attacking children in the opening prologue.

They could have had Obi-Wan stumble upon a Clone from any division so I thought it was interesting that they deliberately had him showing compassion to a soldier who was in the exact division that was attacking children in the opening prologue.
Practical clone armor looks great on an actor more beefy looking than their cgi counterparts.

My HT Cody looks like a trooper with the build of 77 Anthony Daniels.

Now was he chipped or not?

Why didn’t he attack ObiWan?

Practical clone armor looks great on an actor more beefy looking than their cgi counterparts.

My HT Cody looks like a trooper with the build of 77 Anthony Daniels.

Now was he chipped or not?

Why didn’t he attack ObiWan?
I didn't think of that but at the time he wouldn't have initially known he was a Jedi. That would have been really cool if when all the little broadcasts were going off naming the bounty and calling out Obi-Wan as a Jedi fugitive then the Clone's chip all of a sudden kicked in and he rose to hunt the man who had just helped him moments prior.

I didn't think of that but at the time he wouldn't have initially known he was a Jedi. That would have been really cool if when all the little broadcasts were going off naming the bounty and calling out Obi-Wan as a Jedi fugitive then the Clone's chip all of a sudden kicked in and he rose to hunt the man who had just helped him moments prior.
I figured O66 already implanted that image into their memory bank and as soon as a Jedi from the archives was within sight it triggered both a mental and physical alarm.

Or not lol

Back