Blade Runner 2049 (October 6th, 2017) *SPOILERS*

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Denis Villeneuve to direct new Blade Runner film

Yeah, I'd eat that up and tickle that little belly. Mmm-mmm MILK MILK

That's recent right? RIGHT

BladeRunner 2049 - One of the best movies I've seen in awhile. Visually stunnig and sound was perfect, definitely nailed the tone. Story was pretty good there was a few things I would of liked better/changed, but I was happy overall. I think I like this better than the Original, like others said this is a work of art and should definitely be seen on the big screen. 9/10 I would give. Really hope this does well, also that HT Release something.

Looks good with no bra on. She stayed in great shape. Would lose a lot of sleep for her

Looks good with no bra on. She stayed in great shape. Would lose a lot of sleep for her

I’m surprised she didn’t end up like Robin Williams yet she has been an absolute emotional disaster the past few years with the drugs and depression.

She still smokes like it’s 1982 too lol

I’m surprised she didn’t end up like Robin Williams yet she has been an absolute emotional disaster the past few years with the drugs and depression.

She was cute as hell in BR and stripes...now I see Ray Finkle lol

This is what her body looks like on the inside.

tOD3q22.png

She was cute as hell in BR and stripes...now I see Ray Finkle lol

Oh man remember when she got kicked out of the Director Guilds Awards for heckling a director who was accepting his award, she yelled “c’mon get on with it,” and he told her over the mic to “have another cocktail! lulz

Then memba when she got kicked out of the Oscars after party for trying to sneak in without an invite and slapping the security guard lol.

Or when Patty Smyth said Sean Young tried to molest her and the reporter said “Oh yeah she was pretty polluted!” lol

She has been ostracized from Hollywood so it took a BR sequel to barely get her back.

Last edited:

Sadly, no. That was 10 years ago when she was about to hit 50 and still had some juice left.

She's not edible anymore.

Her missing out on Batman 89 derailed her career even worse.

I always wonder what a Vicki Vale played by Sean Young would’ve been like.

Oh man she had balls i’ll give her that.

Want to watch career suicide live on the air behold this insanity.

Less annoying, that's for sure.

Didn't she dress up like Cat Woman too and was kicked out of a studio for acting like a cat and attacking Tim Burton?

Sadly, no. That was 10 years ago when she was about to hit 50 and still had some juice left.

She's not edible anymore.

Jesus, I just googled her. You're right. Time is a *****.

Prime Kim Basinger > Prime Young

Pfeiffer still looks good for a GILF.

Wow. She was hot enough but damn that was just....sad. Why did they dedicate a show to this? :lol

Saw it last night with my 14 year old son.
He wasn't very impressed with Blade Runner when we saw it on BluRay a few months ago, and though I saw him squirming in his seat and moving restlessly every now and then, he said he loved Blade Runner 2049. He said he loved how you could just enjoy it as a thriller/action movie, but if you wanted, there were many more layers to the story.

As for me, I still think the first one is better. Blade Runner is more nuanced. Blade Runner 2049 is much more straight forward, the villains are villains, the good guys are good guys.
Let's put it this way: Batty is an antagonist. Luv is a villain. Tyrell is a (arguably) misguided genius who sees the beauty in his creations. Wallace (played wonderfully by Leto) wants to further mankind by enslaving a new race.
I loved the cinematography (there are some absolutely glorious moments), but the world of BR 2049 is not as engrossing as the one of BR. I think it tried too hard to go for Grand Vistas, whereas BR just puts you in the middle of a twisted, yet recognizable world.
I also missed Vangelis' music. While this was a great score and sound design, it had none of the eerie beauty and nostalgia of the original.
Ford was great, finally a role where he's not sleepwalking through his usual mannerisms, but actually seems to be feeling something. Gosling was great as well, but being what he is (and him knowing what he is), I missed that child-like lack of emotional maturity that Batty had. He felt a bit too Terminator-like sometimes. I also found it a bit disappointing that Gaff spoke English... he should've stuck to cityspeak. I also found him a bit too mellow.
As for the plot/story, I thought it was great.
While there was absolutely no doubt in my mind that a twist was coming, I did not see who it was going to be, and I thought it was really well done.

I realize I'm sounding a bit too negative, but don't get me wrong, it's a fantastic film, it just suffers a bit from having to live up to the first.

I hope I have time to watch it again, there's some amazing scenes in it, and the overall experience in the cinema is great. Villeneuve does not disappoint.

Saw it last night with my 14 year old son.
He wasn't very impressed with Blade Runner when we saw it on BluRay a few months ago, and though I saw him squirming in his seat and moving restlessly every now and then, he said he loved Blade Runner 2049. He said he loved how you could just enjoy it as a thriller/action movie, but if you wanted, there were many more layers to the story.

As for me, I still think the first one is better. Blade Runner is more nuanced. Blade Runner 2049 is much more straight forward, the villains are villains, the good guys are good guys.
Let's put it this way: Batty is an antagonist. Luv is a villain. Tyrell is a (arguably) misguided genius who sees the beauty in his creations. Wallace (played wonderfully by Leto) wants to further mankind by enslaving a new race.
I loved the cinematography (there are some absolutely glorious moments), but the world of BR 2049 is not as engrossing as the one of BR. I think it tried too hard to go for Grand Vistas, whereas BR just puts you in the middle of a twisted, yet recognizable world.
I also missed Vangelis' music. While this was a great score and sound design, it had none of the eerie beauty and nostalgia of the original.
Ford was great, finally a role where he's not sleepwalking through his usual mannerisms, but actually seems to be feeling something. Gosling was great as well, but being what he is (and him knowing what he is), I missed that child-like lack of emotional maturity that Batty had. He felt a bit too Terminator-like sometimes. I also found it a bit disappointing that Gaff spoke English... he should've stuck to cityspeak. I also found him a bit too mellow.
As for the plot/story, I thought it was great.
While there was absolutely no doubt in my mind that a twist was coming, I did not see who it was going to be, and I thought it was really well done.

I realize I'm sounding a bit too negative, but don't get me wrong, it's a fantastic film, it just suffers a bit from having to live up to the first.

I hope I have time to watch it again, there's some amazing scenes in it, and the overall experience in the cinema is great. Villeneuve does not disappoint.

Yes, as great as this one is, the original is better.

I felt the same way about Olmos, it was quite jarring to see him just speaking plain English, but I suppose his manner of speaking could change in 30 years.

Masterpiece? No, but I thought it was pretty good. I liked it better than BR. The imagery, music, mood and acting. The misery of life is more prevalent in this one. Story itself was pretty average.

8/10

I did get my woman to watch BR Friday night. She was glad she watched it as it helped her understand this flick. She found BR boring but thought Ford was cute. She liked BR49 moar because Gosling is 'hot'.......

As for the box office.... someone needs to make a gif with the director and laughing captain america.....

Evil.....we need to find you a new woman......
;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I felt the same about him speaking English at first but he speaks it in the original "to bad she won't live "

Back