Blade Runner 2049 (October 6th, 2017) *SPOILERS*

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Denis Villeneuve to direct new Blade Runner film

Cool idea but those ones don't even need to go to the kitchen drawer for their knives and stabbing weapons...

As long as it doesn’t look like Janelle while doing it lol

If im spending that much, My bot will be a Kat Dennings-bot....

Come on now....

Amen to that.

Blade Runner 2049 Review

A review I wrote about the new film. I hope you enjoy:
https://latetothegame.blog/2017/10/08/new-movie-review-blade-runner-2049/

in a nutshell:
See this film if you are a fan of the original or are interested in detective films or 'hard' science fiction films.* *This is not a film for the casual movie goer and will likely cause you to fall asleep before it is over.* *If you are more akin to sci fi films like Guardians of the Galaxy or even the Transformers variety of Action/Sci Fi, this one is not for you.* *If you like well plotted and thought out stories that take place in futuristic settings with great actors and amazing visuals, then go get a ticket RIGHT NOW!

Kat-bot is hot.

I would collect them. I would have hundreds. All kinds. Sweet ones. Naughty ones. All kinds. Diversity.

Re: Blade Runner 2049 Review

So glad this got its own thread.

If only there were a place to post reviews of films or even a place to discuss Blade Runner 2049.

Blade Runner 2049 Review

If you did not like Blade Runner then you will not like this film as it’s more of the same in tone, acting and dialogue but almost three hours long. I loved it and will see it again. I was a little surprised to see it flopping at the box office but hopefully word of mouth with help save it. This next weekend will show if it can survive.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Justice League trailer dropped yesterday. Star Wars trailer just dropped about an hour ago. Ragnarok is coming out next month.

And as I feared when walking out of 2049, it's extremely difficult to care about those now. This movie here is an absolute genre treat. Beautiful, thought-provoking, big-budget, and made with an insistence on minimal green screen, real-life sets, and practical effects/models. In other words, the kind of sci-fi film I didn't think could ever be made again. Not in this time.

It is, for lack of a better word,

perfect.gif

Last edited:

Justice League trailer dropped yesterday. Star Wars trailer just dropped about an hour ago. Ragnarok is coming out next month.

And as I feared when walking out of 2049, it's extremely difficult to care about those now. I mean this movie here is an absolute treat. Beautiful, thought-provoking, big-budget, and made with an insistence on minimal green screen, real-life sets, and practical effects/models. In other words, the kind of sci-fi film I didn't think could ever be made again.

Wondering if Star Wars will ever lose its luster. It is Star Wars, but we're also getting a new one every year. More often than Fast and Furious. Gotta wonder if over-saturation becomes a thing for the franchise.

I'm sure Entually it will, but for now, I'm enjoying it.

Well they had full intentions of making even more Blade Runner sequels, that is until this movie did what no SW movie has ever done, bombed at the box office.

Hell they made 3 mini BR prequels leading up to 2046, as soon as I saw those I knew the movie was in trouble those raise red flags all the time.

Believe me had 2046 made money we would be having just as many BR movies as we have SW movies.

Back