Blade Runner 2049 (October 6th, 2017) *SPOILERS*

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Denis Villeneuve to direct new Blade Runner film

Well they had full intentions of making even more Blade Runner sequels, that is until this movie did what no SW movie has ever done, bombed at the box office.

Hell they made 3 mini BR prequels leading up to 2046, as soon as I saw those I knew the movie was in trouble those raise red flags all the time.

Believe me had 2046 made money we would be having just as many BR movies as we have SW movies.

It's 2049. :lol

I much rather good movies bomb like this, it's a good way to deter Hollywood from making ****** sequels/reboots so they end up like Disney Wars, Terminator, Aliens, etc etc.

At least when someone makes a sequel/reboot it's more or less motivated out of love for the franchise than just riding the money/brand train.

We know you are. And there's a certain logic from a certain point of view. But that's a silly thing to hope: don't ever make anything good so it won't be ruined in sequels. :lol

No no, that's not what I'm saying, I'm saying: Make something good, hopefully it bombs, so that people won't put their dirty grubby hands on it and ruin it later.

No no, that's not what I'm saying, I'm saying make something good, hopefully it bombs, so that people won't put their dirty grubby hands on it and ruin it later.

I know, but the logical conclusion is that they will stop making anything 'good' if everything 'good' bombs.

What you should really hope for is that everything that sucks bombs. That makes more sense. It doesn't happen, but it makes more sense.

I know, but the logical conclusion is that they will stop making anything 'good' if everything 'good' bombs.
No, the logical conclusion is that they'll stop coming back to good stuff and ruin it.

They're gonna make bad stuff anyway, better not be on top of the good stuff.

What you should really hope for is that everything that sucks bombs. That makes more sense. It doesn't happen, but it makes more sense.
Here, meet the general audience.

But they came back to BR and made it good again. You make no sense little taco.

At least when someone makes a sequel/reboot it's more or less motivated out of love for the franchise than just riding the money/brand train.

reece.jpg

Nicas can't keep up.

Never go full retard.

Back