Blitzway- Al Pacino- Scarface- FULL SPEC- new production paint app pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Blitzway- Al Pacino- Scarface 1/6th figure- FULL SPEC + PICS ADDED

I've been speaking to head of Blitzway and he tells me he has been at China factory and also will be there again during the run up to release.

So it's a good sign knowing that heads at Blitzway will be overseeing not only QC but also distribution.

I guess there's no chance of knowing what kind of body we'll be getting?

That's something that has me hesistant to commit an order yet, the prototype looks fantastic, but I've never bought from a first time company, always from established ones where you know what you're in for, but this is iffy. If you get a Hot Toys scenario where what you see is essentially what you get, it'll be a great figure but if there's a quality drop, that price tag feels too much.

This figure is Blitzway's entry to the market. If they don't deliver top quality and the first impression is negative it'll be the end of the road for them. From this perspective I feel confident that the figure will be at least as good as the best HT figures.

That's something that has me hesistant to commit an order yet, the prototype looks fantastic, but I've never bought from a first time company, always from established ones where you know what you're in for, but this is iffy. If you get a Hot Toys scenario where what you see is essentially what you get, it'll be a great figure but if there's a quality drop, that price tag feels too much.

The Subway "Shining" figure looked spot on to the prototype so this could hold up imo. Another one was the Andy Dufresne (Art Figures) It turned out very close to the prototype. Both cases were first releases to their respective companies.

Figure is pure crap, looks nothing like the actor.

tropic_thunder18.jpg

Dang the photos look great. I really want to pick one of these up. Where are you guys plan on getting these from? Toys2? Anywhere else?

This figure is Blitzway's entry to the market. If they don't deliver top quality and the first impression is negative it'll be the end of the road for them. From this perspective I feel confident that the figure will be at least as good as the best HT figures.

:exactly: QFT:lecture

Wow, big call, at least as good as the best?

If I knew anything about marketing, and I don't - I'd say a positive move on Blitzway's part would be to release specs and images/videos of their body. Triad did it with their Evo and Eva, TBLeague did it with their seamless female...

I am sold on the sculpt, paint and tailoring, the body is the only thing holding me back. I'd hate to think that the chair was included primarily to hold up the figure :)

Meh, the bodies never concern me (in general) ............. theres always the TT route at $30.

The Subway "Shining" figure looked spot on to the prototype so this could hold up imo. Another one was the Andy Dufresne (Art Figures) It turned out very close to the prototype. Both cases were first releases to their respective companies.

The Subway "Shining" figure turned out to be awesome. But has Subway done anything else since then? I think new companies like Subway, Blitzway, DID ect. need to come out with some quality figures because we are pretty much at the mercy of Hot Toys and what they decided to produce.

Subway is Saturday Toys.

At least that is what we believe.

just bought this figure from Ebay buyer Davinci...ordered from him before so i am just gonna wait for this to get here..:)

Subway is Saturday Toys.

At least that is what we believe.

Ah, so have they done anything new? We just don't hear about what some of the smaller companies do when they are overshadowed by Hot Toys.

Ah, so have they done anything new? We just don't hear about what some of the smaller companies do when they are overshadowed by Hot Toys.

They went from making clothing items (some with body) to the "Shining" figure and then back to clothing items. They must have ran into problem with the Shining figure to never make anything else.

The Subway "Shining" figure turned out to be awesome. But has Subway done anything else since then? I think new companies like Subway, Blitzway, DID ect. need to come out with some quality figures because we are pretty much at the mercy of Hot Toys and what they decided to produce.

Sorry but DID is NOT a new company and its historical figs are second to non. Actually if you compare to HT you get more bang for the buck with DID.. and their last sculpts are at par with HT.

Can anybody recommend a trustworthy website that has this on pre-order other than eBay?

Sorry but DID is NOT a new company and its historical figs are second to non. Actually if you compare to HT you get more bang for the buck with DID.. and their last sculpts are at par with HT.

Yeah, I know DID is not a new company but they have been stepping it up with their Saving Pvt. Ryan and Enemy at the Gates figures though. It just seems like they stick to WWII stuff.

Can anybody recommend a trustworthy website that has this on pre-order other than eBay?

Toys2.net has him for 175.00

Toys2.net has him for 175.00

Given Lonewolf is in the Philippines I'd say 175 + horrendous shipping is not ideal. Normally I wouldn't say this, but there are a couple of reputable ebay sellers that have this and I'm wavering on this route. I think a seller with a 99%+ rating and over 10000 sales would be a good option.

Back