Statue Blitzway- Bruce Lee 40th Anniversary Tribute Statue (1/3 Scale)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wonder how this will ship.will blitzway send out to each country at the same time,or send to the bigger buyers eg(USA) first.as us here in the UK/EU seem to get things later usually..(I usually go direct to EB for my brucey stuff)and get it quickly.so this is a first for me..still hoping for a November delivery.

Hoping you get this soon too Chris, especially as your case is gonna look ace with him inside! :wink1: :yess: I know you'll give an honest review of it too :exactly:

I sure will.i do think he will look better in hand (sculpt wise) I just hope the paint app isn't a let down.

I think you mean the reverse. It will look better in hand paint wise but sculpt wise it will look pretty much what see. Pictures don't really change what the sculpt looks like unless there is lens's distortion. However, paint jobs usually look better in real life because lighting can change how the paint appears in photos.

I meant sculpt wise will look better as it's not a close up pic we all have been looking at,and once displayed will look more natural(if that's the word)...if you follow.

I meant sculpt wise will look better as it's not a close up pic we all have been looking at,and once displayed will look more natural(if that's the word)...if you follow.

I think it will look pretty much the same but maybe when it is on display the chubby wide sculpt won't be as noticeable as it is in these close up or zoomed up pics, since it will seen from a distance. Is that what you mean?

Anyone seen this yet ?
Awesome...gives me hope that Game of Death could finally be completed using CGI soon !

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4GITyHAd7PA"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4GITyHAd7PA[/ame]

Are you waiting for the special one the one in gold ???
I have orded the normal version and it should arrived mid December so that would a fantastic birthday gift for myself and there is more to come before the end of the year and a couple of real bargins too hell yeah i'm so happy as can be.:goodpost:

we have dates for the ''normal'' version anywhere from novermber-january.yet blitzway did tell me ''ships october''(yet still no retail pics of it)...well that gives them a week....we shall see..by the time the dealers get it,then ships to us,maybe 4-5 weeks.so yeah nov-dec.

New slightly different pic.

y2aq.jpg

Did you guys notice on Blitzway's site there is (now?) a grayed-out 'Superb Scale' under Products?

Blitzway said:
PRODUCTS
Ultimate Masterpiece Series
Superb Scale Statue_Hybrid Type
Infinite Scale Statue_Hybrid Type

This Bruce Lee being a 1:3 statue, I wonder whether that 'Superb Scale' might be a more manageable 1:4 scale.

I know, I wasn't thinking about Bruce specifically. :)

Edit - even though I admit my above post reads like that. :p

Back