Statue Blitzway- Bruce Lee 40th Anniversary Tribute Statue (1/3 Scale)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hope you guys get some good news with the shipping date. Its been a long time waiting but im sure once you have it inhand that you'll agree that the wait was worth it :yess:

If i knew it would have been this late i would have ordered,but now i don't have the money for it.

Moved to a new house and completely forgot about something my brother in law got me when on a trip to LA 5 years ago.

Original lobby card poster (slightly bigger than A4 size) of Game of Death from 1978.

Always meant to get that framed (with yellow border of course) and put on the wall ....now I'll be able to do it with this statue standing in front...in 2015 when its released.

Moved to a new house and completely forgot about something my brother in law got me when on a trip to LA 5 years ago.

Original lobby card poster (slightly bigger than A4 size) of Game of Death from 1978.

Always meant to get that framed (with yellow border of course) and put on the wall ....now I'll be able to do it with this statue standing in front...in 2015 when its released.

After this release, what you guys think Blitzway should release next for Bruce Lee fans ? I would like another 1/3 statue, from EtD or FoF.
And also would like a new articulated figure sculpted by Arnie Kim, as Enterbay has 1/6 and 1/4 locked. I would accept a 1/5 Bruce figure. I know this scale sounds strange, but better than nothing or the more from the same Scuderia sculpts. And Bruce was not a tall guy, so 1/5 would fit in a 1/4 shelf.

I ordered this and wanna see the quality in hand first before I start hoping what they will make next.
I think if they mess this up, there's a good chance whatever they make next, a lot of people may never wanna buy it.

well 3 days into the ''supposed''shipping time for this to wherever destination they chose first...and nothing..CS skills need to be addressed by blitzway.if I'm not getting this until late JAN then fine,just TELL ME!!.

well 3 days into the ''supposed''shipping time for this to wherever destination they chose first...and nothing..CS skills need to be addressed by blitzway.if I'm not getting this until late JAN then fine,just TELL ME!!.
Place I ordered , told me expect FEb. :slap wow Blitzway one fig release year n More wowser So when will we see Rocky from them 2016:horror

hmmm maybe my crystal ball wasn't so good after all.
I only predicted it would be 6 months late :D

After this release, what you guys think Blitzway should release next for Bruce Lee fans ? I would like another 1/3 statue, from EtD or FoF.
And also would like a new articulated figure sculpted by Arnie Kim, as Enterbay has 1/6 and 1/4 locked. I would accept a 1/5 Bruce figure. I know this scale sounds strange, but better than nothing or the more from the same Scuderia sculpts. And Bruce was not a tall guy, so 1/5 would fit in a 1/4 shelf.

Ideally I'd like this to be the ultimate Bruce Lee figure so everyone can finally move on...

we all know it's gonna be late..jan-feb (my birthday's feb) it's just annoying that blitzway cannot give an exact date for deliveries to retailers so they can at least let us buyers know when we can expect delivery from them.shipping times isn't rocket science is it,we can all work it out (give a day or two).

BBTS says they will get late january, they are US main seller for this so i believe this is the actual date for it. But what i found good on all this delay is that Blitzway is really trying to deliver a product with excellent quality different from the rushed Big Boss.
I prefer to wait in this case. I think if things not change we will get this on february or march.

Back