Statue Blitzway- Bruce Lee 40th Anniversary Tribute Statue (1/3 Scale)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
agree about the big boss.but with this delay (STILL 3/4 weeks to the main US seller) god knows about us little island called the UK.this better be the BEST bruce lee collectable ever.

Ideally I'd like this to be the ultimate Bruce Lee figure so everyone can finally move on...

Yeah but this is only the ultimate Game of Death collectible.
We still need the ultimate Enter the Dragon, Way of the Dragon, Fist of Fury, Big Boss and celeb Bruce Lee collectibles :D

I wish someone would do the dungeon BD catsuit and double fighting sticks look from Enter the Dragon. When he is holding the sticks up and walking sideways in front of the prisoners.
I would pay $1000+ without question to have a 1/3 statue of that.

i really want more stuff sculpted from Arnie Kim, doesn't matter if are 1/3 statues or 1/5 figures. If he can make new versions from all movies. But Blitzway is so slow that another item only in 2016.

d43b9e0b2800f50d943f5948c2962fb5_zps38596255.jpg

Chris

I likey.more info pleeeze:pray:
this gets better.collectiblesdirect.UK give an ETA of APRIL!!!:thud:

Last edited:
Do you think it will be even longer for us SAB?

Oh yeah. Definitely.....well I guess we are closer to where these statues are being produced but I assume that Blitzway will make sure the big US retailers have their stock first, especially after such a long delay.

I'd add at least a month...

well popcultcha are saying late nov 2013:lol or is that 2014
BBTS are saying late jan though.:dunno

Popcultcha aren't buying direct. They are acting as the retailer for Australian collectibles wholesaler Ikon Collectibles...and like everyone else, they are probably not receving any updates from Blitzway.

I think BBTS are getting them directly ...but they're probably not getting any communication either and their Jan date is probably based on one of the very few public communications (via Facebook I think?) Blitzway did when they delayed it till late Dec.

I have faith that the reasons for these delays are that the Blitzway team are not happy with what they are seeing in production and are demanding things be done properly. Their previous releases (Scarface and Carlito) have been high quality.
...and I'm okay with it all. I much prefer it to Enterbay's and Sideshow's method of knowingly sending out faulty goods and then giving angry customers the run around.

going by EB's dire big boss I think you are right SAB.let's hope after the long delay this statue turns out stunning.
a site in finland gives an ETA 25th jan..so many various dates:slap

Last edited:
Back