Statue Blitzway- Bruce Lee 40th Anniversary Tribute Statue (1/3 Scale)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh yeah. Definitely.....well I guess we are closer to where these statues are being produced but I assume that Blitzway will make sure the big US retailers have their stock first, especially after such a long delay.

I'd add at least a month...

Popcultcha aren't buying direct. They are acting as the retailer for Australian collectibles wholesaler Ikon Collectibles...and like everyone else, they are probably not receving any updates from Blitzway.

Yeah I think so to, I guess one good thing about the delay is more time to try and find the money to pay for this beast! :eek:

I think BBTS are getting them directly ...but they're probably not getting any communication either and their Jan date is probably based on one of the very few public communications (via Facebook I think?) Blitzway did when they delayed it till late Dec.

You are probably right.

it's called sweating ones testicles over the xmas/new year period at work....now have 3 WELL EARNED days off:yess:
plus money from earlier sales of some figures if you remember that far back:lol

it's called sweating ones testicles over the xmas/new year period at work....now have 3 WELL EARNED days off:yess:
plus money from earlier sales of some figures if you remember that far back:lol

Yeah I do just didn't know that gave you enough money to buy both of them. I just thought that gave you enough for this statue.

i just hope they really get this right, because after all this delay we can't expect less than something really stunning. But i have faith in Blitzway. But Chris is right this is now 41th anniversary statue ! :rotfl
If turns out well let's go and send e-mails to Blitzway produce an EtD statue and a 1/5 figure from FoF ! :yess:

if this turns out right,EB can kiss goodbye to my £s..unless they really really surprise me with a knockout bruce lee figure on their next release.

Also getting The Crow ex. Just looks too good.
1/6 Brandon will stand on the pagoda at the feet of his 1/3 dad.

Plus I think I just wanted to buy something that'll actually arrive on my doorstep sometime soon :D

If turns out well let's go and send e-mails to Blitzway produce an EtD statue and a 1/5 figure from FoF ! :yess:

if this turns out right,EB can kiss goodbye to my £s..unless they really really surprise me with a knockout bruce lee figure on their next release.

If this turns out right, I'll have a hard time not buying any other similar products —1:4 / 1:3 movie-based hybrid statues— that Blitzway releases. I'm not a hardcore Rocky fan or anything, yet I can hardly wait for them to show us pics of that piece, too. That's how pumped I am.

I really, really want them to succeed and see them getting their hands on some interesting licenses, be it blockbusters or cult favorites.

I'd love a 1/3 Brandon (rapid fire would be great) not a blockbuster,but has a bit of a cult following.or they can outdo HT and do an eric draven.

I'd love a 1/3 Brandon (rapid fire would be great) not a blockbuster,but has a bit of a cult following.or they can outdo HT and do an eric draven.

Don't know if I'd need it 1/3 scale but I'd love a Rapid Fire Brandon Lee.

Its my favourite of his movies and one of my favourite martial arts movies (think its better than some of his dads...)

perhaps 1/3 was pushing it:lol I'd still like a 1/4 though.
agree about the fight scenes by Brandon and jeff imada.the fight with al leong is brilliant..with the jkd/wing chung influences.
imaging what It would have been like with bruce around giving tips.
mind you Brandon wanted to be Brandon not bruce mk2,but dad's spirit was there I belive.

and the latest from blitzway is.......

Happy New Year!

We would like to thank you for having interest and love for our products and company in 2013.

We will try best to show you our better improvement this year.

Please keep supporting us with love.

Thanks
seems they forgot to mention anything about shipping dates:impatient:

and the latest from blitzway is.......

Happy New Year!

We would like to thank you for having interest and love for our products and company in 2013.

We will try best to show you our better improvement this year.

Please keep supporting us with love.

Thanks
seems they forgot to mention anything about shipping dates:impatient:

If I didn't know any better I would think you were surprized by this response Chris. :lol

Latest update

Blitzway announced Bruce Lee 40th Tribute Statue will be finished production around 15th Jan. and we will arrange our shipping from China between 22th Jan. ETA around Feb 8, 2014.

ETA where.US-UK-EU??..if it's the US then the UK can add another 4-6 weeks on that..and the statue isn't even finished yet!!

Back