Statue Blitzway- Bruce Lee 40th Anniversary Tribute Statue (1/3 Scale)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ETA where.US-UK-EU??..if it's the US then the UK can add another 4-6 weeks on that..and the statue isn't even finished yet!!

Yeah most likely. Hey Chris you have the EB ETD statue and EB /14 WOTD figure right? Which one out of those two has the most realistic paint job?

awkward that one.the ETD has a sweat effect giving a glossy appearance..where the WOTD is ''normal'' but slightly darker in tone.
the 1001 bust has the same finish as the WOTD and the paint is spot on.
I'd recommend all of them:lol
given a choice I'd stick with the HD1002, STILL my fave 1/4 brucey.
even has ''bushier'' eyebrows compared with the WOTD.
DUNNO IF I HELPED ANY STEVE:dunno.

awkward that one.the ETD has a sweat effect giving a glossy appearance..where the WOTD is ''normal'' but slightly darker in tone.
the 1001 bust has the same finish as the WOTD and the paint is spot on.
I'd recommend all of them:lol
given a choice I'd stick with the HD1002, STILL my fave 1/4 brucey.
even has ''bushier'' eyebrows compared with the WOTD.
DUNNO IF I HELPED ANY STEVE:dunno.

Well I was just wondering because I don't think the paint job on the WOTD is bad but I don't think it looks realistic like most of EB 1/4 figures. I think the slightly darker in tone might account for the paint job not looking very realistic as the blemish's and shades seem like the wrong colour for that dark head sculpt. Just by going by the pics of HD1002 the paint job looks quite realistic. So you can't decide between the two which one is more realistic? The only reason I ask this question is because I think the paint job on Blitzway statue will probably not be any better than the WOTD paint job, which like I said is far from bad but just can't pass for a real human like most of EBs 1/4 figures.

I think the problem maybe bruce ''lost some colour'' from his skin tone in his last year,and the darker skin from earlier may have a part in the WOTD tone..as james Coburn said bruce had a velvety skin,which he lost during ETD..that's me being philosophical:lol IF I WAS PUSHED ETD 1/4...
if blitzways paint is as good i'll be happy enough.

Personally I think the 1/4 HD-1008 WotD figure had a better paint job than HD-1002...nothing major, just the difference we see in everything in this hobby in a 3 year gap.

If the paint is as good on the Blitzway statue as HD-1008 I will be very happy.

Personally I think the 1/4 HD-1008 WotD figure had a better paint job than HD-1002...nothing major, just the difference we see in everything in this hobby in a 3 year gap.

If the paint is as good on the Blitzway statue as HD-1008 I will be very happy.

Well I only have the 1/4 WOTD figure so I was not sure which one was better so I had to ask.

the shine makes a difference,but I will be happy with either.

Oh yeah me to, the PJ on the WOTD is good enough I was just curious which one was better. ;)

Beat me to it.

I wrote them a polite email about this website and told them that while delays aren't necessary a problem, the lack of communication is and a brief update giving at least the correct month would be appreciated.

They replied and said the same thing you've posted Chris:

"It will be shipped in Jan, for sure"

I didn't list January as a potential option either.
I said if you could simply tell us: February, March, or April that would be appreciated.

And they came back and said definitely Jan.

So maybe they have now resolved whatever problems they had. Fingers crossed !

When was this piece even supposed to come out? :lol I remember getting excited for it when it was first announced and then opting to not bother since I wouldn't have enough cash at the time.

When was this piece even supposed to come out? :lol I remember getting excited for it when it was first announced and then opting to not bother since I wouldn't have enough cash at the time.

Pre order started in late July and product was meant to ship sometime in September.

I just got done talking with a guy from the Bruce Lee customer service to see if there was an updated shipping date on the golden base version, and all he kept saying that it's on back order and there is no shipping date for now :dunno:dunno

Just read a post from weibo by a toys seller, this statue will be ready stock in next 2 days. I think limited to China at this moment.

Back