Statue Blitzway- Bruce Lee 40th Anniversary Tribute Statue (1/3 Scale)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
my seller told me the statue will arrive for HK sellers next week, mine will ship next week and the item weights 17.5 kg, of course the handling and package will make it heavier. I'm sure i will have to pay taxes on this.

Still suspicious of making it by end of Jan.

No pics of the box yet?
Blitzway is no different from Enterbay in that they like to show off production and behind the scenes pics.
We saw one of multiple heads lined up (and they did look good!)

But their Facebook hasn't been updated with anything recently. No production line pics, no 'here is the box!' pics, nothing ....

:clapnice one rick..lets hope we get some news for the EU sellers (mines coming from Denmark)

Mine's coming from Italy. :) I hope he'll make it in one piece.

... Scratch that, I want to be able to to swap out his right arms. :p

My local toyshop also updated me, this BL statue will be coming very soon... ask me to prepare money!! LOL

I have my £s ready and waiting:)
a couple of big US retailers are giving mid feb arrivals.

Last edited:
Just got this message from a friend who ordered through Timewalker Enterprises, Inc.
Dear Value Customers:

We would like to relate the message from BlitzWay regarding the delayed shipment on BRUCE LEE 40th Anniversary Tribute Statue.

"We are writing to inform you that the production on the Bruce Lee 40th Tribute Statue will finally be finished around 15th Jan. and we will arrange our shipping from China around 22nd Jan. ETA in the United States is around Feb 8-15, 2014. :panic:

Thank you for your waiting for a long time.

Best regards,
www.blitzway.com"

Steven Allen
Timewalker Enterprises, Inc.
dba Timewalker Toys & Collectibles

329 North Nettleton Avenue
Bonner Springs, Kansas City 66012

Website- www.timewalkertoys.com

Phone- (913)596-9929

Hours of Operation (Central Time)

Monday - Thursday.....10:00am - 8:00pm
Friday - Saturday........10:00am - 5:00pm
Sunday........................Closed

Just got this message from a friend who ordered through Timewalker Enterprises, Inc.
Dear Value Customers:

We would like to relate the message from BlitzWay regarding the delayed shipment on BRUCE LEE 40th Anniversary Tribute Statue.

"We are writing to inform you that the production on the Bruce Lee 40th Tribute Statue will finally be finished around 15th Jan. and we will arrange our shipping from China around 22nd Jan. ETA in the United States is around Feb 8-15, 2014. :panic:

Thank you for your waiting for a long time.

Best regards,
www.blitzway.com"

Steven Allen
Timewalker Enterprises, Inc.
dba Timewalker Toys & Collectibles

329 North Nettleton Avenue
Bonner Springs, Kansas City 66012

Website- www.timewalkertoys.com

Phone- (913)596-9929

Hours of Operation (Central Time)

Monday - Thursday.....10:00am - 8:00pm
Friday - Saturday........10:00am - 5:00pm
Sunday........................Closed

What about Korea? I guess they are not important since they were only made there. :rolleyes2

wow ....starting to get excited now. Sounds like its really done.

Probably late Feb arrival in Melbourne, Oz.

:lol dunno about that andy..sick of dusting the sodding thing especially with no big bruce inside.
yeah get the funds and get this.

Back