Statue Blitzway- Bruce Lee 40th Anniversary Tribute Statue (1/3 Scale)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:lol dunno about that andy..sick of dusting the sodding thing especially with no big bruce inside.
yeah get the funds and get this.

At the moment is 50/50 Chris...i still love this statue but my PO list is becoming longer than my.....arm!! :lol I know Lee at CDUK is stocking a few of these so he'll be my best bet :wink1:

Honestly think this is going to blow peoples minds when finally released.

Its going to utterly dwarf the Enterbay HD Bruce Lee 1/4 pieces (and I do like those). Not only is it 1/3 scale but its base is massive, especially compared to the tiny flat ones Enterbay uses.

662d9545jw1ecn04ym7avj20xc18gqeg.jpg

662d9545jw1ecn050501xj20hs0nuacq.jpg

662d9545jw1ecn052gqecj20hs0nuq65.jpg

662d9545jw1ecn0594kt3j20xc18gn7g.jpg

662d9545jw1ecn05hmm8hj20xc18gwqp.jpg

Source: Weibo

Photo taken by iphone, seem the face become longer using mobile carmea ...

The head sculpt looks good! Hopefully the texture on the hands will be fine, too - hard to tell from these pics. And I also hope some futzing will make the jumpsuit look a little bit better.

Can't wait for it. ^_^

I'm sure the suit can be futzed well.i wonder as the arms are magnetic if they can be posed at different angles (L arm higher with a twist/turn) just a thought.
like you I also can't wait.

Yes! Its happening !

Interesting to see their packaging is even lazier than Enterbay's 1/4 figures :D

Very concerned about those feet until I went back to page 1 and looked at the preview pics.
Thought the front foot wasn't sitting right but the preview pics on page 1 look the same. Obviously meant to be stepping across.

The base is mammoth and looks amazing. One of the best pics I've seen of the head sculpt as well.

Seems they've been able to replicate the prototype piece and the extra wait will be worth it !

And yes, roll up the sleeves in those pics ! :D

image.jpg
Picked up my statue last night , the box was Huge size of small fridge :rotfl. Base is a beauty very heavy also.

Wow, wowowowowowowow. I think this looks fantastic! Getting all exited over here :yess::panic::banana

desisandy: Great pics, thanks for sharing. Please post some more :wink1::pray:

oh yes oh yes oh yes:clap....now the waiting starts:(
HERE'S BLITZWAYS LATEST.

Hi, there

This item has been released since 16th Jan.

We truly apologize to keep you waiting for such a long time and appreciate your patience.

We hope you to enjoy this statue and love us as always.

Thanks

Last edited:
got mine engraved.i hope the put the right engraving with the right statue:lol
or are the retailers getting it done:dunno

Back