Statue Blitzway- Bruce Lee 40th Anniversary Tribute Statue (1/3 Scale)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
desisandy,when you get more time,some detailed pics and your view of the paint app,and how the arms connect and are they stable.
congrats on getting him:clap,i'm not jealous.......honest:(

Woow that's awesome news and looking at the pics it's indeed worth the wait.
The base looks amazingly gorgeous and far better than the bases of Enterbay.
Congrat's to those who received it yet and also for those who waiting for it.
Thanks a lot for sharing the pictures and as allready mentioned above,how is the engraving and the name could we see some pics of that too plz.

Great pics. Very excited now !!

I just asked my store (Popcultua) and they're looking into the engraving. I know they sent off the detail last August to Blitzway but how that translates to now, who knows !

Hey, desisandy, is there an edition size on the name plate?
no I don't see edition size on the plate. But there is another detail description piece behind the base. I ,ve not check that out . Haven,t peel off the backing paper to read the small print.

desisandy,when you get more time,some detailed pics and your view of the paint app,and how the arms connect and are they stable.
congrats on getting him:clap,i'm not jealous.......honest:(
yer sorry guys weekend was really busy . Why had no time to post and take more pics. :thud:
The arms are attached with magnets no movement. Should hold no prob, but will fall off with hard knock I would guess. Paint app I have to say. Inhand really not as
Impressive as say their Carlito release .their proto paint looked better I think. Well my statue seems that way to me. But still improvement on the hair is good Face is not as squash looking more elongated cause of the new front hair. But is impressive it's a Arnie Kim art piece . It's how I see this statue :lol

image.jpg
image.jpg

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    418.5 KB · Views: 703
Love this pic. Can't wait to get mine !

Yer should take more pics with night scene, :yess: here's a group shoot pic just to get the feel for the scale. It's just a rough display at the moment .
Nothing fancy. Later will display collection in a glass carbinet hopefully not too long a wait.:thud:

yeah jaw seems more defined.looks really good,really looking forward to getting this,hopefully in a few weeks.

Back