Statue Blitzway- Bruce Lee 40th Anniversary Tribute Statue (1/3 Scale)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
MOARPICS!!!

:D :D

Any close ups of the neck and forearms ? Do the veins look good ?
the veins looks good on the fore arms not bad at all. But the open hand finger tips is not painted very flesh like. Almost looks unpainted ,don't know if others are like that , but is not very big deal.its just the inside of the open hand. These past few nights, Am just staring at my statue while trying to watch movie getting a sore neck . :lol

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    593.2 KB · Views: 494
I have no words to express the way i felt when i saw the in hand pics of this item. I got tears in my eyes, can't believe it's really happening. I'm proud of trusting Blitzway and ordered and paid before release, because mine is shipping soon. Now i just need to buy a new house to display it, because now i don't have room for it :panic:

Well done Blitzway ! :yess: And mr. Arnie Kim, you are the supreme Bruce Lee sculptor ! :clap

Thanks for all the pics Desisandy
Veins on the arms and neck look great. Will be happy if mine looks like yours.

Thanks for all the pics Desisandy
Veins on the arms and neck look great. Will be happy if mine looks like yours.
No problem . I would have to say this is my grail Bruce Lee piece at the moment .tops the others Bruce statue,s ,figs that I,ve got. I hope the guys receives theirs soon and get to appreciate this. :)It,s just a solid great piece, with an incredibly detailed base to boot. it's a very good Bruce statue by Arnie Kim and Blitzway.with good likeness and good paint job ok decent paint job ..:lol

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
Just some clearer pics I took, some of the other pics wasn't up loading when I tried to post before .:lol

Cheers for the pics desisandy, they definitely make the wait less painful :clap

Your welcome :hi5: it's a lot easier to post pics thanks to the forums newer apps , cheers to Darklord Dave :hi5: :D and hope all the guys are not going to wait too long to recieve this .

Thanks for the awesome pics desisandy! I can't wait for mine.

My criticism on this piece is the jumpsuit is too clean. Blitzway should have put some smudges and Kareem's footprint on it. Also I would prefer a Bruce sculpted head with a scowl. He looks too calm. Nevertheless it looks good but can be better.

Back