Statue Blitzway- Bruce Lee 40th Anniversary Tribute Statue (1/3 Scale)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for the awesome pics desisandy! I can't wait for mine.

My criticism on this piece is the jumpsuit is too clean. Blitzway should have put some smudges and Kareem's footprint on it. Also I would prefer a Bruce sculpted head with a scowl. He looks too calm. Nevertheless it looks good but can be better.

The statue is scene specific though.
The nunchucks and bruise on the face show its at the start of the filmed footage (3rd level of padoga) vs Dan Inosanto. He's just taken a stick to the face that bruised his cheek ...... technically the green bamboo would be wrong because the bruise wasn't there at that stage.
His suit was also quite clean at the start of that fight.

If it was a dirty suit with footprint it would be odd to be in a weapons pose like he is.
Unfortunately they don't have closed fist arms to pose him weapons less.
I'd prefer a smiling sculpt since he spends most of the fighting smirking and mocking Dan .... but thats just preference.

hmm.....come to think of it, since this statue is specifically designed to have removable heads and arms, any buyers up for looking into getting some custom switch out stuff done ?!

I'd love a smirking sculpt ...or even a fighting howl if people prefer ....

Spotted this on Facebook seconds ago, I guess some people are getting there's :yess:

1526677_10152563188749129_1478672089_n.jpg

great pics desisandy! but I thought you were gonna sneak mine into your large suitcase and sent it to me:lol
agree with SAB,a smirk sculpt or slight rage like would be great as bruce does look a little bored:),and I feel the ebay recasters may well give the arms/head a go and maybe try fists on the arms,slight smirk on the sculpt.but little critiques aside still looking forward to get this.

Thanks for the pics desisandy, he looks great! It's exciting that he's finally shipping and we'll get to see everyone's pics and displays soon...can't wait!

hmm.....come to think of it, since this statue is specifically designed to have removable heads and arms, any buyers up for looking into getting some custom switch out stuff done ?!

I'd love a smirking sculpt ...or even a fighting howl if people prefer ....
A nice switch out custom sculpt might be what gets me to buy this.

Anyone have photos of their personal inscription? I'm curious to see how it was laid out. I ordered a Gold Base Edition and still have no idea when mine will come.

It will be an honor to a have a piece of the legend in my showcase. Waiting, waiting, waiting. Congrats to all who have already received the statue.

Congratssssssssssssssss, Can't wait to get mine.

great pics desisandy! but I thought you were gonna sneak mine into your large suitcase and sent it to me:lol
agree with SAB,a smirk sculpt or slight rage like would be great as bruce does look a little bored:),and I feel the ebay recasters may well give the arms/head a go and maybe try fists on the arms,slight smirk on the sculpt.but little critiques aside still looking forward to get this.
size of a small fridge :thud: just be careful when unpack and taking out the base guys it's really a heavy piece .under the black roof part are small pillars brackets ? that are easily broken or snap . Must lift out from the bottom of the base . I won't even try lifting from the black roofing part even that might snap. It's packed tight .

Nice pics Desisandy. It seems like you like the statue.
thanks buddy :hi5:you must get this. It's a grail piece. No ifs or butts just get this when you got spare $$karching $$ :lecture I say this to you with each release don't I ? :lol

Thanks for the pics desisandy, he looks great! It's exciting that he's finally shipping and we'll get to see everyone's pics and displays soon...can't wait!
thanks congrats with your order:hi5:

size of a small fridge :thud: just be careful when unpack and taking out the base guys it's really a heavy piece .under the black roof part are small pillars brackets ? that are easily broken or snap . Must lift out from the bottom of the base . I won't even try lifting from the black roofing part even that might snap. It's packed tight .

The box is the size of a small fridge!? :horror Is this the biggest collectable you own? Or at least the biggest box a collectable u own has come in?

the eyes do look a bit ''empty'' if you follow.but displayed shouldn't look as bad as the close up pic.i'm sure someone (not me) may touch up the sculpt.

Still not happy with the sculpt then? My only problem is the eyes still look off, I wished he was looking sideways.
I'm not entirely happy with every mass produced Bruce Lee sculpt :lol
openzh must have tightened the suit somehow after those first pics to have his abs show through like that.
I think it might have more to do with lighting. But I'm not expert.

Back