BOIL and WAXER with NUMA 12" Figure Set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Damn thats a lot of stuff. Gonna be a pain in a way to choose which helms to go with. Weathering looks good as the armor looks dirty but would like to have seen battle damage but it looks good as is.

wow, just fell in love with these helmets. I just want one these phase I helmets, preferably Boil, and I'll just swap it out with another 212th Clone

Last edited:
Its too much for me to see these guys in the new body suit but not the 212th troopers.:(

reasonable price! OMFG.

checking my airconditioner to make sure Lucifer didn't steal the freon.

reasonable price! OMFG.

checking my airconditioner to make sure Lucifer didn't steal the freon.

He did, and yes....

Hell_Frozen_Over.jpg

...so grab your skis and start headin' south! :lol

Thats a shame, Josh. If it were me, and I had a limited collection, I wouldn't waste space or money on duplicates.

Anyway, Numa is much smaller than I thought she would be, but she looks really good. She really is "accessory sized".

Thats a shame, Josh. If it were me, and I had a limited collection, I wouldn't waste space or money on duplicates.

Anyway, Numa is much smaller than I thought she would be, but she looks really good. She really is "accessory sized".

Yeah it is in a way. You can't have it all I suppose or at least not until I figure out how to win the lottery. :lol I'm not sure I'm going to but I'm gonna think about it since all 4 helms are different and different from the Utapau trooper we have.

She is smaller than I thought she would be as well. Then again she is a child so I'm not sure what I was expecting.

Weathering looks good as the armor looks dirty but would like to have seen battle damage but it looks good as is.

The cartoons don't have the heavy scuffs like the movies, but those are easy enough to add on your own. Just use black paint and tiny brushes.

I can't wait to have these next to Cody, the 212th and General Kenobi.

Pics from my Photobucket, not Sideshow's site.
100012_press04-001.jpg

100012_press07-001.jpg

100012_press08-001.jpg

100012_press09-001.jpg

100012_press10-001.jpg

100012_press11-001.jpg

100012_press16-001.jpg

100012_press17-001.jpg

100012_press18-001.jpg

100012_press19-001.jpg

Back