BOIL and WAXER with NUMA 12" Figure Set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll be quite impressed if Sideshow pulls off that subtle weathering in production. Unfortunately, I expect the armor will just come out stark white.

I'll be quite impressed if Sideshow pulls off that subtle weathering in production. Unfortunately, I expect the armor will just come out stark white.

Outside of not weathering the 501st the others have been fine. The Utapau had this type of weathering all the way through so I think these should be fine.

The cartoons don't have the heavy scuffs like the movies, but those are easy enough to add on your own. Just use black paint and tiny brushes.

Right the cartoons never quite add the same weathering. I just prefer them to come that way without me having to go and tweak it myself. They look awesome as is and I don't plan on messing with them. I just hope from now on SS gets back to weathering them and making them look beat up.

Meh, weathering looks on par with the Lieutenant and these guys should be wearing the Phase 1 buckets. Not near the action they've seen come Utapau. So I really don't see an issue as far as weathering goes unless you plan to display them with the Utapau and Cody.

Meh, weathering looks on par with the Lieutenant and these guys should be wearing the Phase 1 buckets. Not near the action they've seen come Utapau. So I really don't see an issue as far as weathering goes unless you plan to display them with the Utapau and Cody.

They'll be in the mix with Cody and the Utapau cause I display all my clones together. The lack of blaster marks is no place close to a deal breaker. If they where plain white without the dirty weathering then that would be an issue.

Like I said, if the weather in production looks like these protos I'll be impressed. They look great. But the punt job on the 501st has me spooked now.

I think they'll come out on par with him. It's the commanders I'm worried about. :(

Yeah, me too, actually. Really, the 501st figure is the only one so far with sub-par paint apps. So maybe it was just a fluke. But because it was the most recent release it has me a little bit concerned for the next few clone figures (Rex & Cody included).

Guess I'm an optimist. The 501st isn't as dirty and that sucks and is a miss step by sideshow on the figure. However, I'm not really worried about the Commanders or these guys. Now, if we get more clones where there's a big step between proto and production then I'm gonna not be so happy.

I like the interchangeable arm idea on the Numa figure. I hope this translates to other characters (Slave Leia, Padme, etc). I like the idea of having the arms not broken up by articulation, but still having other display options with alternate limbs...

Last edited:
It only mentions Numa's arm but she is in the same position. This makes me think its a statue with a change out arm. Does anyone know if she is articulated at all?

Back