BOIL and WAXER with NUMA 12" Figure Set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What crown do I get to keep? I don't get to keep much so whatever I am being allowed...I want to know!:)

I was giving SilentSurfer ____ for being so newly disinclined to criticize Sideshow. But, his recent protest convinced me that you are the reigning king of positivity in that regard.

:duff

I guess since they'll have to upgrade someday anyway, might as well throw it in now for when they eventually upgrade to Phase II helmets in season 3 or later

First episode of season 3 has phase 2 helmets on some of the Clones, but with the phase 1 mohawk. They look pretty cool.

I like them all, and would gladly give Numa to my daughter but not for the hefty price that will be attached.

i remember reading somewhere that Filoni states Rex is not happy going to Phase 2 helmets-he is of the belief that if it aint broke,why fix it.So we will probably see him still with his phase 1 helmet in TCW series.

I have to go back and watch the season premiere I could have sworn I saw a Rex Phase II helmet, unless I'm thinking of a standard ARC. I have it on DVR still I'll have to go back and watch.

I have to go back and watch the season premiere I could have sworn I saw a Rex Phase II helmet, unless I'm thinking of a standard ARC. I have it on DVR still I'll have to go back and watch.

you were probably think of this blue guy here
ARCTroopers.jpg

Plus a cool little tidbit about the evolution of the helmet/armors
https://www.starwars.com/video/view/001102.html

dig the wolf helmet (there are wolves in the SW galaxy?)... now if Boil and Waxer came with the hybrid helmet, things could be a little more interesting.

dig the wolf helmet (there are wolves in the SW galaxy?)... now if Boil and Waxer came with the hybrid helmet, things could be a little more interesting.

It's only a Phase 2 with a mohawk, so I'm fine without it. ARC Troopers are supposed to just be the only ones testing the designs anyway, so they're pretty much just prototypes. Maybe SDCC Commander Colt exclusive?:dunno:D

No battle damage! My prayers have been answered! I hope to be able to troop build these. The 4 extra portraits, Numa, and her accessories are OK for the extra 25.00 to me.

Back