Call me JOKER!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There's not enough fabric on the beret cut to make it droop properly. This is a tailoring issue. I'll probably just go with that Robert E. Lee hat and paint it. Might look too fuzzy if I try to cover it with the felt.

Dave, is there any indication on the box or anywhere of a company name? Just curious.

When I spoke to Robin and he told me about the little Asian lady who makes them he called it "Customs Heroes". But I'm not sure about that.

I thought I saw Century somewhere? But wasn't sure if it was supposed to be a company name or something else.

Version 2 will be $180.00 from Toys2. Eric emailed me yesterday saying that $180 was based on the cost he gets from the manufacturer. And also that he has one on hold for me. :D

Version 2 will be $180.00 from Toys2. Eric emailed me yesterday saying that $180 was based on the cost he gets from the manufacturer. And also that he has one on hold for me. :D

Thanks for the info Slade. I knew v2 would be more but 180 is A LOT more than 130. The coat may not justify the cost for me. Maybe ABC or some other dealer will have it for a little less.

YIKES! Then I think i'm going to have to forget that then... :rolleyes:

I think Toys2 may have priced me out. Was willing to go to $150 with $25 shipping from Canada, but not $205, too much for this fig IMO.

I think Toys2 may have priced me out. Was willing to go to $150 with $25 shipping from Canada, but not $205, too much for this fig IMO.

Yep, that's a bit high. I figured $159.99 tops.

I'll wait to see pictures now, as the accuracy of the new parts will be a big factor... but $200+ is pushing it.

Yep, that's a bit high. I figured $159.99 tops.

I'll wait to see pictures now, as the accuracy of the new parts will be a big factor... but $200+ is pushing it.

They got greedy fast. Poor base body articulation, hats not quite right, pants off color. If I pay that kind of money I want a dead on custom. This is a recycled head sculpt on a poor body with same clothing, a few new toys and a coat which maybe costs 15 to make. 150 was pushing it. 180, Greedy...

What will they price V3 225?

Yeah guys, take my word for it. This figure is NOT worth $180!!! You will be sorry if you pay that! Even with the chair it's not worth it. If it was the same price as v.1 then I'd say maybe. He definitely needs a transplant to a new body and I'm replacing the hat with a plastic Sideshow one. Get ready to add another $30-$40 just for upgrades and that's not adding the cost of a professional custom repaint like I'll be doing. I'm already putting in another $100 to mine to make him look right.

FYI- There is a new headsculpt on v.2.0 with a more receeded hairline. Looks more like Nicholson now.

artoftoy_1968_597423

I like this head better although it looks more demonic to me which is a matter of taste. Thanks, D.

Still too much IMO, need to see the coat.

Did Eric say he was going to supply new pictures soon of the new figure with all its goodies?

This price will have everything to do with the extras. I've wanted a Joker for years, but this price puts it right on the edge for me.

Art of Toy just posted those shots of the new HS so I don't believe they have production photos yet.

Thanks Dave.

At least, I guess, they are making some changes to the sculpt -- they could have left it alone and just added parts.

It does seem to be moving up quickly since we only just heard about this two days ago. Pics soon I hope.

Back