Captain America Civil War: Figure Discussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If I wanted to go into the cinema having seen nothing (no, not even a Lego set!) I wouldn't be reading discussion threads on said film. As far as I'm concerned, people who go onto a page which is quite clearly going to be discussing characters, plot details, etc, and then complain about spoilers deserve to have it spoiled.

Of course it's a different story when it comes to people who have seen the film mentioning important plot details or scenes. But things that appear in trailers or toy sets that are deliberately released by the company in question shouldn't have to be tagged, in my opinion.

And there's the issue. people only think about themselves. Can't see past what they would do or want have seen or may know.

First, this isn't a thread about the movie. It's about the figures. And yes, trailers and teasers ARE spoilers. If you can't be bothered to think about what other people MAY think then what exactly are you doing on a forum that's sole purpose is to talk and find out what others think?

It's not like anyone is asking you to make some huge self sacrifice. You click a button. Wow, what a self sacrifice. I mean, geez...asking that you be considerate of the potential wants of another forum member by taking the massive and immense step of...clicking a bloody button. I see why you want to complain it's to hard by clicking a hundred other buttons to explain why clicking one button, one specific button, is WAY to much of a hassle and not worth it, for you! Totally get it.

And there's the issue. people only think about themselves. Can't see past what they would do or want have seen or may know.

First, this isn't a thread about the movie. It's about the figures. And yes, trailers and teasers ARE spoilers. If you can't be bothered to think about what other people MAY think then what exactly are you doing on a forum that's sole purpose is to talk and find out what others think?

If you're that particular about details, plots, rumours - stay off the internet, completely. Don't read magazines. Don't even watch TV - you might have the film spoiled by an advert.

Conversation about these figures will inevitably lead to discussion and speculation on details and plots. Even figure suits and accessories are 'spoilers'. If you don't want to know anything, don't look at anything.

It's not like anyone is asking you to make some huge self sacrifice. You click a button. Wow, what a self sacrifice. I mean, geez...asking that you be considerate of the potential wants of another forum member by taking the massive and immense step of...clicking a bloody button. I see why you want to complain it's to hard by clicking a hundred other buttons to explain why clicking one button, one specific button, is WAY to much of a hassle and not worth it, for you! Totally get it.

You seem to be forgetting that I haven't posted a single spoiler. I was merely making a point that to tag things such as trailer screenshots is wholly unnecessary. People should tailor to their own wants and needs, and not expect everyone to fit around them.

fhe5xmwhn6ak0rphsai1.gif

px5loxmhyoji3m3ehvdw.gif

So many of these figures are going to look great based on those costumes. Most improved goes to War Machine IMO. Mark II was a big swing and miss for me, nice to see this third design more bulky.

The expression on Tony's face when Bucky just straight up tried to shoot him in his face was hilarious. Almost like a shocked, "You brazenly just tried to shoot me right in my face!" type look. Like he knew it was a close call.

I have to see better pics but I'm not sure I like the Ant-Man update...looks a little Power Ranger-ish.

Yes. Maybe second shield scratched exclusive version...

Or a second scratched version with the figure anyway... Seeming that apart from the possibility of the same second head we got with the STRIKE and AoU figures its unlikely there would be any other accessories and something like that should just come with the regular release not a pointless exclusive.

Back