Captain America Civil War: Figure Discussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think the question is....

Is an optional expression, different colors, base and a small accessory enough for people to repurchase this Cap after already getting the AOU one

Probably yes :lol

Chances are it is. Why resculpt it when you can just use the old one. Don't stress it Joreno. People just like to complain.

No joke.

Really Hot Toys? Tag that ****! It's unfair to take the choice away from everyone else!

*sarcastic tone*

There's always ONE, isn't there..../sigh

And before anyone says it, yes I saw the *sarcastic tone*, but honestly......no. ;)

I think the question is....

Is an optional expression, different colors, base and a small accessory enough for people to repurchase this Cap after already getting the AOU one

Probably yes :lol

I think considering how fast AOU Cap sold out and how I have seen in other places plenty of people that missed the boat on it by terrible mis-judgment of demand, this should sell pretty well. If not, that just means when it's eventually not offered anymore, less of them around making it more collectible.....right? :p

J

1ee7d4a9bdec1807eb52bd96d192080f.jpg

Not gonna lie, I'm not a fan of the outfit on this Bucky at all but I will get the headsculpt. :)

Damn! The swap out face plate look good. How come HT didn't do that AOU cap? Damn you HT!!! :lol Might have to pick this up now. :gah:

Yep... this is the must have Cap.

Until the rumored scalemail outfit is released :lol

The fact they are starting to announce these makes me feel like we are going to get a lot more than they teased at Toy Soul.

I bet Widow, Falcon, War Machine, Iron Man, Ant Man will be next. Then maybe Vision (are they really re-releasing something almost identical?), Scarlet Witch (maybe Avengers version... not sure if they would do Civil War around the same time since they are similar looks) then the line will probably finish up with Black Panther, Agent 13, Spidey, Crossbones and Baron Zemo.

Until the rumored scalemail outfit is released :lol

The fact they are starting to announce these makes me feel like we are going to get a lot more than they teased at Toy Soul.

I bet Widow, Falcon, War Machine, Iron Man, Ant Man will be next. Then maybe Vision (are they really re-releasing something almost identical?), Scarlet Witch (maybe Avengers version... not sure if they would do Civil War around the same time since they are similar looks) then the line will probably finish up with Black Panther, Agent 13, Spidey, Crossbones and Baron Zemo.

They might even throw in something random like they did with Maria and Fury. Maybe we'll see a Peggy Carter pop up. *prays* :lol

Back